O/T baby has dropped ....

87lianne

I know that they say when baby drops down you find it a whole lot easier to breathe. I have never really had a problem with my breathing but its true.
A few weeks ago me OH and DS went for a long walk and i was fine walking all the way around but as soon as i start walking up a hill i could hardly breathe and really struggled! I remember it being the same when pregnant with my son at full term but he never dropped.
Baby has dropped so far down now that we just done exactly the same walk and a bit more and i was fine, i honestly probably could of ran up the hill lol. I would of never been able to walk up a big hill chatting a few weeks ago i would of been completly puffed out :wacko:
anyone else noticed they can do alot more since baby has dropped? Im so much more comfortable now :thumbup:

Glad you are finding it easier.....!

Wish my baby woud drop! We go walking every weekend and it feels like I've still got a water melon under my boobs!

Drop baby, drop!!! :haha:

Mine has dropped... and breathing is great! However i now keep getting a foot in my stomach causing heartburn, which i hadn't had until now :(

Glad you are finding it easier.....!

Wish my baby woud drop! We go walking every weekend and it feels like I've still got a water melon under my boobs!

Drop baby, drop!!! :haha:

:haha: are you finding it hard to walk up hills? walking on normal flat ground was fine with me but as soon as i was started walking up steps especially if i was in a conversation i could hardly breathe! :haha:
hope baby drops for you soon!

Well we do the same forest walk every weekend and there are 2 steep inclines which are probaby half a mile each - I have to keep my eyes focused on the floor (not advisable!) so I cant see how far I have left (!) because the breathing is really difficult!
I feel great when I'm at the the top though!
I was hoping all the walking would help! :flower:

Mine has dropped... and breathing is great! However i now keep getting a foot in my stomach causing heartburn, which i hadn't had until now :(

that doesnt sound too good, im still getting a little bit of indigestion but compared to my last pregnancy this 1 is a breeze so i cant really complain :flower:

This is definitely a third tri topic so not at all O/T!

I'm finding it a little bit more difficult to breath while lying down these days.

This diagram illustrates how the womb moves up and then drop starts dropping around 36 weeks: https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/Pregnancy/calendar/week/34

This is definitely a third tri topic so not at all O/T!

I'm finding it a little bit more difficult to breath while lying down these days.

This diagram illustrates how the womb moves up and then drop starts dropping around 36 weeks: https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/Pregnancy/calendar/week/34

thanks, i suppose its not really off topic i just think people might think my post is a little boring :haha:

I can't wait till my bump drops!!! I am in so much pain from my bra and struggling to breath... I hope my baby drops soon!!! I'm gonna join in the chant.... Drop baby drop xx

I can't wait till my bump drops!!! I am in so much pain from my bra and struggling to breath... I hope my baby drops soon!!! I'm gonna join in the chant.... Drop baby drop xx

hope baby drops for you soon :thumbup:

im finding it harder getting around now baby has dropped and is engaged. i keep getting lightning pains down there. takes me ages to walk anywhere. but the heartburn has gone and can breath better now

midwife said baby was 3/5 engaged last week and sometimes i can feel the pressure when im walking or i get funny twinges but it isnt too bad atm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->