O/T but i really need a hug

babyv_s2012

1st little princess
Reaction score
:cry:
I'm sorry that this is going to be a totally self indulgent post but im home alone and just need a hug or some kind words....

I finished work early and came home turned on the tv and saw Jeremy Kyle it was going on about a girl that lost her mum when she was 14 and her story just sounded like me!
I lost my dad when i was 17 (im now 27) and havent really got over it. I've just been i floods of tears thinking about my Dad and how much i miss him- i think being pregnant has made all my emotions come to the surface but seeing that has just made me ache.

Sorry to post this and i know its o/t just wanted a shoulder to cry on as hubby wont be home until 7pm.

xx

Hi hun, i'm sorry to hear of this. I am sending you big hugs - (((HUG))) - Maybe cheer yourself up with something yummy to eat? Or do? x

I'm so sorry. I know how little things can bring up a memory and make the hurt worse. My OH lost his dad when he was 12, and the littlest thing can bring it up for him and make him very upset, especially since we found out we were expecting. I know he misses his dad and wishes he could be here to meet his grandchild.. I'm sure you feel the same way. Sending you huge hugs and hope you feel a little better :)

Thanks ladies- i've just made my self a big mug of hot chooclate and have changed into my pj's so just going to relax and maybe watch a movie x

Hi Hun,

I completely sympatise with you. I also lost my dad when I was 17 and now 27 (just like you)! Dad and I were very close and I miss him and think about him everyday, find myself crying most times I see someone that looks abit like him or when anything reminds me of him.

sending you massive hugs xx

Hugs, hun. I'm sure your dad is looking down on you and is so happy for you and proud of you :)

oh sweetheart, i cannot imagine what it feels like as I have not been there myself. Life is sometimes so unfair for no apparent reason - One thing is for sure though, and I beleive this to be true...

a parent never, ever leaves their child - they formed the creation, 50% of you is directly him, he runs through your veins. I hope that he is watching you and looks on proudly at his little girl becomming a parent herslef.

I can imagine that becoming a mum/dad makes the realisation of losing aparent worse than ever, maybe its time to help yourselof come to terms with the loss, pain, anger and whatever emotions you feel - give yourself a break though hun, because you heart got broken and thats tough.

I am sending you a big virtual ((((((hug))))))

oh sweetheart, i cannot imagine what it feels like as I have not been there myself. Life is sometimes so unfair for no apparent reason - One thing is for sure though, and I beleive this to be true...

a parent never, ever leaves their child - they formed the creation, 50% of you is directly him, he runs through your veins. I hope that he is watching you and looks on proudly at his little girl becomming a parent herslef.

I can imagine that becoming a mum/dad makes the realisation of losing aparent worse than ever, maybe its time to help yourselof come to terms with the loss, pain, anger and whatever emotions you feel - give yourself a break though hun, because you heart got broken and thats tough.

I am sending you a big virtual ((((((hug))))))

Wow! Yours words are amazing, i was welling up reading those lovely words thank you- and for your hug! You're right im half my Dad (even though my family would argue that im 100% my dad) My aim in life since losing him was to do everything to make him proud i worked my ass off to get my 1s class degree and the same in my work and home life. Just sometimes it gets me down and i have to have a reality check and a good kick up the bum, although a good cry does makes me feel a bit better xx

Hi Hun,

I completely sympatise with you. I also lost my dad when I was 17 and now 27 (just like you)! Dad and I were very close and I miss him and think about him everyday, find myself crying most times I see someone that looks abit like him or when anything reminds me of him.

sending you massive hugs xx

So sorry for your loss too hun! Thats exactly how i am the smallest thing can set me off- sometimes looking at my brother who is the spitting image of my dad. Here's a hug for for you too :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->