O/T Girl Scout Cookies!!

caarmywife

Reaction score
Its almost time!!! I cant wait to see that table parked outside the grocery store!!! I am dreaming of Somoas!!! OOOHHH yummy! I am going to be out of control once I know they are in my reach!!! Anyone else?

me too!!!!! i just ordered 13 boxes last week! :blush: lol i got all kinds :)

When will they be in? I just know its soon! And I am sure I will get all kinds too! I am gonna keep those scouts in business!

I ordered 5 boxes from someone's kid at work. They should be in end of February. I can't wait.

i've yet to see any girl scouts... and i really want cookies!

OMG I totally forgot it's time for them! I've been craving all kinds so badly too! I am so going to beg DH to let me get a few hundred boxes lol!

Mine are ordered! YAY for thin mints!

I have lemon chalet creams, samoas, do si dos, trefoils and tagalongs on the way.

And I am not ruling out buying more if they sell them at the grocery store by my house.

Can't wait, my thin mints should be here Feb 12th woop!

aw, I know last year we got them later than most of the country... haven't heard a peep yet or heard that they're coming soon, lol!
(just realized one good thing about having a boy is I won't have to deal with selling girlscout cookies :rofl:)

ahhh wow! sorry a UKer butting in! i wish we had girl scouts selling cookies over here!!!

i didnt think it was a common occurance - I thought it was only in the US movies we watch that had girl scouts knocking on the door hehe! how adorable!!! xxx

It's my favorite time of the year. The kid in my neighborhood that I usually buy from has outgrown girl scouts. Luckily I work with people who have daughters that are still in.

And this year I don't have to hide the empty boxes from DH. I have an excuse to pig out. ;)

It's my favorite time of the year. The kid in my neighborhood that I usually buy from has outgrown girl scouts. Luckily I work with people who have daughters that are still in.

And this year I don't have to hide the empty boxes from DH. I have an excuse to pig out. ;)

Omg I have totally hid boxes before! I can not wait!

And lisaf- I know, I hadnt thought about not having to deal with selling them! Woohoo!!

ahhh wow! sorry a UKer butting in! i wish we had girl scouts selling cookies over here!!!

i didnt think it was a common occurance - I thought it was only in the US movies we watch that had girl scouts knocking on the door hehe! how adorable!!! xxx

I don't think they let them sell door-to-door anymore (?) I hardly ever see kids coming door to door anymore unless its my immediate neighbors. Instead I get those teens/young adults selling newspapers or magazine subscriptions to earn a trip (always a scam by the way!)... instead they have the parents harrass all their friends & co-workers (though with girlscout cookies it hardly harrassment! :rofl:) ... then they have to do some time in front of grocery stores etc.

oh, and I guess we'll still have to sell wrapping paper etc even with boys, lol! Those darned school fundraisers!

My younger sister sold girl scout cookies for a few years...yumm! Peanut Butter Tagalongs are my favorite! And somoas! They also sold candy bars a few times throughout the year as well. There not as satisfying as the cookies but they hit the spot sometimes lol! And to the previous poster.. they do not go door to door anymore because it is not safe for them so they set up in front of business that will allow them to such as grocery stores, wal-mart , target , wal-green or CVS. After I am about 10 boxes into the cookie season I tend to avoid those stores because for some reason I can never say no!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->