O/T Help with finding a decent camera? Any photographer mummies out there?

I have a Nikon D40X that I bought quite awhile ago. I'd love to get one of the newer ones but this one more than suffices still for now.

I also have (amongst other lenses) an 18-200 which is a perfect all in one lens for most pictures you'll find yourself wanting to take as a non-professional photographer. :thumbup:

Im currently have a Nikon d40 (old, I know) that I bought in 2006. I love it. You can see examples of the quality of this camera on my Facebook fan page. Just search White Tree Photography. (then like me!)
Im going to get the new Sony a55 here in a few days. Its got a pretty cool translucent mirror in it, and the colors are amazing. Its a great upgrade for me as a photographer. For anyone who is serious, look into the a55 or a33!
I always recommend Nikon for their consistency to making a quality product.
Photo software, I like Photoshop CS4. Its pretty much fool proof. :]
GL!

I have a nikon D40 which i bought for my photography course at college a few years ago and it's brilliant. Couldnt fault it. Its quite an old model i believe but it takes high quality images. Nikon is a brilliant make and i would reccommend them over any other :thumbup:

Me too, I love it! I know in my old job most of the pros used nikons and then canons, but when digital started to become big most switched to fuji dslr's as the skin tones looked sooo much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->