:o(

KX

Reaction score
Had MW appointment today, didn't go as good as I had hoped.

I have high blood pressure and protein in my urine, told to rest and go back on Thursday if no change its off to the hospital.

I have been having really bad heart palpatations and seeing black dots in my eyes for the past week and thought nothing off it! Oh well..

And little bump is back to back so she couldn't get a proper trace on her heart. Madam was born back to back and it was agony on my back :hissy:

I was induced with Rebecca due to high bp-40+5, but I am praying I dont get induced this soon, I am not ready for a baby yet!:dohh:

xx

Ahhh hun. Sorry your not so good. Plenty of rest to get that BP down. Fingers crossed everything settles down, and you can avoid the hospital.

Aww hun .. sorry to hear you are not doing so well. Make sure you get plenty of rest (if you can!) :hugs:

Aww hunny, I'm sorry its going crappy for you, get as much rest as you can:hugs:

Sorry to hear things aren't going too smoothly at the moment. I'll be thinking of you. x

Awww hunni!

Get your butt back into bed and rest!!

Feel better soon chick and don't worry if she makes her entrance bth mine early babies and were fine

xxx

Oh kx Im sorry things are not going to smoothly - I hope things pan out just as you want them to x Rest up x

Sorry to hear you're having a ropey time. Hang in there and get plenty of rest.

:hugs: Take it easy and get plenty of rest. Have you got someone who can look after madam for a few hours.

Hope everything goes to plan, by Thursday you will be nearly classed as full term, so don't worry.

Big :hugs: Get some rest and I hope things get better for you.

Sorry to hear the appointment wasn't as straight forward as you had hoped.

Was she able to tell if the baby was head down or breech?

Lucy her head is down in my pelvic area but not engaged... She is back to back at the moment which I will be doing my damdest to move her! x

Sorry to hear your having a rough time Kx,

Charlie was born back to back, bloody horrible! really hope she turns for you

x

Sorry, think I got it wrong from your other thread, for some reason I thought you were worried about little one being breech?
Yeah Olivia was back to back too but I admit I did spend all my relaxing time slouched on the couch etc which they say encourages back to back.

So , mostly today you'll be relaxing whilst on all fours?!!!

Yeah I thought she had went back to being breech as I thought I was seeing her head stick out on the right side of my tummy, turns out it's her bottom as she is trying to move into a comfy position as MW said apparently babies dont like being in back to back position neither as its not snug for them! ha tough!

Layla madam was born back to back and I swear the back pain in labour was worse than the contractions-did u find this?

xxx

I found the pain so bad with Olivia being back to back that i had an epidural at 5cms, I couldn't bear it any longer.

This time though even if your baby stays back to back your body has done it once before so as the MW keeps telling me everything should be more straight forward this time as one has already come down the passage!

awww hun! so sorry to hear what youre going through ((hugs))

Can you do something to help try to move her then kx?

x

On all 4's Wobbs! MW said to do it whilst watching tv-eeww could u imagine walking thru into the livingroom and finding my fat arse on the floor in doggy position-not pretty at all!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->