Oatmeal help

suzan

Reaction score
So where we live we do not have Oatmeal for babies.

Can I give my son for breakfast Otmeal from Quaker? The one that I got has cinnamon and raisins. It smells delicious.

Any help?

I use the same time of sachets for my breakfast and they're gorgeous! Just check when you pour it into the bowl though, the apple and cinnamon ones that I use have a good bit of sugar in them. Because of that, I just plain oatmeal for Aisling.

I would try and get plain oatmeal, as Lu says, cereals tend to have a lot of extra added sugar.

Yeah I would start with plain oatmeal. I don't think a little sugar is going to hurt (they do have reduced sugar of the flavor ones too) but I wouldn't make it a daily thing. I waited until the boys were closer to a year to do the flavored ones. But you can add flavor to it yourself without so much sugar and it's really good too

I haven't seen reduced sugar ones, I'll have to look for that. I wonder do they just have them in the US? You guys have a much better variety of things like that than us!

I haven't seen reduced sugar ones, I'll have to look for that. I wonder do they just have them in the US? You guys have a much better variety of things like that than us!

Oh might be, wasn't thinking about that. I know I've seen them in Quaker brand if yall have that one. They don't have as many varieties as far as flavors but they have a few still

Yeah, we've got Quakers, just not the same range. My dad lives in Texas so I get him to bring me over some when he visits :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->