Obaby xi tandem

Kracker

Reaction score
Hiya, has anyone bought this pram? If so what do you think of it? We wanted the phil and teds but they are going for more money second hand than this one new. It is very similar, but would like some first hand reveiws xx

I would also be interested in reviews please xxx

anyone??

I bought one in September last year awaiting the arrival of my 2nd child. Everything was OK until last week when the whole handle snapped off resulting in the weight of my 3 year old child plus the buggy collapsing onto my 4 month old who was on the lower seat. I am awaiting reply from the seller regarding refund. I say everything was OK previous to that, however - you have to regularly pump the tyres or steering becomes impossible; if your child sits on the top seat which attaches above the regular seat then the whole frame becomes unstable and the buggy tends to tip over onto one wheel; there is no space for shopping; the straps on the removable seat are very short and barely fit my 3 year old (just turned 3); the front wheel tends to come loose and has a tendancy to fall off if not tightened (which they don't tell you). The plus points are: it comes with a raincover, the break is fab and easy to use with one foot, slimline which is great for getting around, the phill and teds cocoon fits inside which is great for newborn. Before the handle snapped off last week I would have recommended it as a cheaper alternative to P and T's despite the flaws, however, I would now say PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS TANDEM as it could have cost my 4 month old his life.

I hope this helps!!!

Feel free to ask q's

Thank you, anyone else had any probs or experiences with this pram please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->