'Oblique lie' baby

Suze

Mummy to Ava & Oscar
Reaction score
So I had my 31 week mw appointment today and despite baby's head being down 3 weeks ago at 28 weeks his/her's presentation is now 'oblique'.

Now I know there's lots of time for him/her to move back but I just wondered if anyone else had this at 31 weeks and if the baby did or DID NOT move into the correct position?

hey huni,

well atleast you know this now, believe it or not i was told at about 38 weeks that my babys spine was on my spine .... back to back baby basically i was gutted and it can be a very painful labour but also could of meant a possibly c-section so i was v.upset, but i have a birthing ball and i would crouch on all fours leaning arms and head on the ball and rock for about 20mins twice a day, this did the trick and the baby turned into position within 1-2 weeks i would recommend investing in one, by rocking it gives the baby room to flip, xx :hugs:

Aww hun, I would give all fours a try, I really hope the baby turns for you soon, there is still plenty of time, take care :hugs: XX

Thanks, I have a ball I use for when my SPD is really bad, so I'll get on that a bit more often! Melanie you must have made your baby too comfy as he/she is hanging on now - good luck, hope it happens soon for you!

I hope LO turns back for you hun, but if baby doesn't turn then try and remember that sometimes there is a physical reason for it xx

Mine has been in the exact same position since at least 24wks so sometimes they don't turn! But there will be a reason for it. Don't worry yet hun, you've got plenty of time!xx

I hope LO turns back for you hun, but if baby doesn't turn then try and remember that sometimes there is a physical reason for it xx

Mine has been in the exact same position since at least 24wks so sometimes they don't turn! But there will be a reason for it. Don't worry yet hun, you've got plenty of time!xx

What position is your little one in if you don't mind me asking and how is it affecting your birth plan?

What position is your little one in if you don't mind me asking and how is it affecting your birth plan?

She's extended breech and has been in exactly the same place all this time lol

I know it's still possible to have a normal delivery and this is the best type of breech to be able to do that, but I very much doubt I'd be encouraged to bearing in mind it's my first and we've had other "adventures" throughout!!

I originally wanted a water birth, so there's no chance of me having that even if they do let me have a 'normal' delivery and not a section xx

Aw best of luck, I hope you get a birth as close to what you want as possible Faille and not long to wait now too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->