Obsessing!! Beta says preggo--but now kidney pain

jl1978

Reaction score
I started getting positive hpt starting at 10dpo. I went to the doctor at 14dpo and my HCG is at 149 and my progesterone is at 33. He said both numbers are great. He is having me back on Monday to retest (I read that is normal, is that right?)

How do these numbers compare to your 14dpo beta numbers? Does this really look "great"?

Also-- I have had kidney pain for the last 36 hours. Pain is in my back (high/mid right side) near my kidney. When I was younger and through early teens I had many kidney infections.

Is it common to get kidney infections early in pregnancy? Should I get this checked out ASAP?

Thank you!!

hi :) congrats on your pregnancy utis and kidney infections are all very common in early pregnancy ou just have too make sure you are treated correctly and make sure your dr gives you pg safe antibiotics and your hcg no is gd at 15dpo mine was 157 xx

Oh yes utis etc are very common in early pregnancy and Beyond. In all my pregnancies I have to hand in monthly msu to my doctor as mine are asymptomatic

Your numbers seem fine. 11 DPO 28, 13 DPO 88.7, 18 DPO 607 Those where my numbers for this pregnancy.

Sadly I cannot help you much with the kidney issue though. It wouldn't hurt just to let your doctor know so they can keep an eye on it just in case.

Infections in general increase in pregnant women due to the immune system becoming compromised. If you have a history of kidney infections you should defiantly contact your physician.

Thank all. I do have a history of infections, so I guess I better discuss with doc on Monday. I will drink cranberry and keep pushing fluids and hope to ward off anything big! Thanks!

Did you ever find out anything about your kidney pain? I'm currently 5w1d and I've been having kidney pain since yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->