obsessing

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
If you are like me and think of nothing but getting pregnant try this, hypnosis for infertility, (or trying to get pregnant applies too,) from www.hypnosisdownloads.com I don´t work for them, it isn´t an advert, but it is the best one I have found and it really helps me to stay calm and keep faith. I still have panics but most of the month I feel positive and much calmer. Good luck everyone and breathe.ahhhhh

After reading some of your threads I wanted to add a note, I know it can be really disheartening when you don´t get you bfp after months trying but when you see the journey the sperm takes and what happens inside our bodies it is amazing anyone ever gets pregnant. If you are in the UK watch inside the human body on bbc iplayer from last week, conception. So not to worry if cycles pass and nothing happens fast that is normal, not due to your age, I got pregnant first month trying, wow lucky me, well no I lost it at week 7 and then spent seven months trying only to lose it again. now I´m on cycle 8 and still hoping. sometimes it is fast some times slow what is important is that we get there in the end.
End of sermon and good luck.

If you are like me and think of nothing but getting pregnant try this, hypnosis for infertility, (or trying to get pregnant applies too,) from www.hypnosisdownloads.com I don´t work for them, it isn´t an advert, but it is the best one I have found and it really helps me to stay calm and keep faith. I still have panics but most of the month I feel positive and much calmer. Good luck everyone and breathe.ahhhhh

Thanks natsby ,am gonna have a look later wen I get a minute,good luck on your journey and I hope some of your calm and faith rubs of on me ,:hugs::hugs:

many thanks natsby, i'll try this. i'm pregnant at the moment, but not feeling good/hopeful about it, so anything that puts me at ease will help

many thanks natsby, i'll try this. i'm pregnant at the moment, but not feeling good/hopeful about it, so anything that puts me at ease will help

Thinking of u hun and hoping u get good vibes soon.I do know wot u are going thru thou and it sucks,I will be the same if I ever get a bfp,am always here for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thinking of u hun and hoping u get good vibes soon.I do know wot u are going thru thou and it sucks,I will be the same if I ever get a bfp,am always here for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

many thanks desperado :hugs:
I had actually managed to stop worrying for a while, but now that the only symptom I had is totally gone, I'm seriuosly lossing hope. :nope:
i'm back in the UK now and have a docs appointment today, hopefully I will know what's going on soon.

Poor you, I know I´ll never have a calm pregnancy with my history, but I do know women who had no symptoms at all and went on to have healthy babies so it isn´t a bad sign always, and it can always change, next week you might be praying for symptoms to stop. Good luck and do try hypnosis, they have other just to calm and destress too.hugs

thanks natsby
i was just looking at the site you mentioned and they do have one for 'pregnancy after misscarriage'.
do you know how it works? i mean you have to pay and then download the tape?
how long are they and how aften do you need to do them?

Great if I get my bfp I´ll buy that too. Yes you have to pay then download it, but they aren´t expensive. Mine lasts about 25 mins and I listen everyday, it is really deep relax which has to be good for stress. That is the idea, if it is stressing about it which is blocking our fertility then reducing that stress and allowing it to all happen should do the trick. Hypnosis work at a subconscious level to sort of reprogram your brain into doing things a different way. I haven´t heard that one so let me know how you get on with it if you buy it. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->