#obsessivepreggo

rosegarden620

Reaction score
So....as you lovely girls know, I had miniscule spotting after sex with my husband that lasted, faintly for a few hours, only when I wiped and then it was gone and the creamy cm was back to its normal color without that light pink tinge. Yesterday I had NO spotting at all.

Now, today, I wiped when I used the bathroom and saw some more pink. BARELY there, and if I had just wiped and run I would have never even noticed. But, you see...I examine my TP to an extreme. The pink is almost a nude color and could pass off as cm, but I know better!... No pain, just some ovary discomfort.

Everything else feels like the usual, sore breasts, tender nipples, hunger, peeing a lot...

I guess I am just looking for reassurance or experiences. I am 5weeks1day according to my chart.

Its probably nothing...right? BTW, cervix is closed.

I just want the first US already!!! If I was further along I would bite the cost and go to the ER, but at 5w1d I'm just to early to see a heartbeat and that's REALLY what I want to see.

Hey rosegarden,
I understand how tempting it is to just get an even earlier scan. I am 6+2 and have no symptoms at all. After 2 miscarriages I'm so tempted to go this week instead of next week (Have appt for 7+3 ) but then I had this thought.....even if I saw a heartbeat on the scan the reassurance would prob last all of a few days before I started worrying again and then it would be even longer until my next scan!
That's how I'm getting thought the next week!
Good luck, I hope it all works out well for you!

Thank you for your kind words.
I went to the ER for peace of mind. I actually got great news, I am right along with where I thought with my pregnancy. 5 weeks, with a HCG level of 3188. Not bad! Especially considering that the norm is 18-7000 for 5 weeks. So....right in the middle.

The doctor said when we are pregnant and the uterus starts to grow it puts tension on an engorged cervix and can lead to some bleeding.

Most expensive confirmation of pregnancy ever, but I feel better. Taking it easy.

That's great news! Glad you can feel a bit more relaxed now! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"