Obviously it's early, but does anyone have a name?

Julia35

Reaction score
Anyone already have boy/girl names? Never too early, right? :happydance:

We have had a boy name picked since I was pregnant with my DD. But already decided on another girls name.
Boy Ethan Dyer
Girl Jocelyn Marie

We like: Bekah Sophia and Benjamin Lucas. :) Neither are for sure names though.

When I was pregnant with my son, we had a name picked out before we even knew the gender.

Our boy name: Austin Dom-Wallace
Our girl name: Allyson Rose

Then when we found out, it was set!

Now I already told my husband that no matter what the next child's gender is, I want to name him/her:

Dallas (boy mid-Erik; girl mid- Rose)

When I was pregnant with my son, we had a name picked out before we even knew the gender.

Our boy name: Austin Dom-Wallace
Our girl name: Allyson Rose

Then when we found out, it was set!

Now I already told my husband that no matter what the next child's gender is, I want to name him/her:

Dallas (boy mid-Erik; girl mid- Rose)

Dallas is awesome!! I also love Allyson!

I had two uncles...Dallas and Denver, they weren't brothers though. ;)

We already decided on names before baby making was part of the plan. So think we are quite sorted then. :)

Since I was pregnant with my second we have always said if we had a boy he'd be Stanley Edward. Finally I'm having a boy again and so Stanley Edward he will be :)

We're currently thinking:

Girl: Cecilia Ann
Boy: Nicolaas James

Not pregnant but we have had ours picked for 2 years now.

Boy: August Patrick
Girl: Emery June

I'm not yet expecting either but we set a name for a boy, Eric Nathaniel. However the girl's name is still undecided

:shrug:

We had ours picked Emmy and Henry which were definite but now we are pregnant we haven't a clue :haha:

Emery was my grandfather's name. I've thought of using it for a girl as well. :thumbup:

Elizabeth rose if it's a girl, if it's a boy we like Joseph William xx

Emery was my grandfather's name. I've thought of using it for a girl as well. :thumbup:

It is one of the few boy names I like on a girl. Other wise I am not a fan of the trend. But Emery NN Emmy just sounds more female to me plus with MN June it help balance it out.

I can handle a boy name on a girl every once in awhile but you for sure need a really feminine MN to even it out. =]

It is one of the few boy names I like on a girl. Other wise I am not a fan of the trend. But Emery NN Emmy just sounds more female to me plus with MN June it help balance it out.

I can handle a boy name on a girl every once in awhile but you for sure need a really feminine MN to even it out. =]

I agree. I'm definitely not a fan of boys names for girls (let's save a few names for boys). Emery sounds masculine to me, because of my grandfather, but for some reason, it works for a girl. :thumbup:

We've had a list of names for a long time - we talk about it a lot, even before we decided to TTC :)

Girl
Violet
Emma
Daisy
Sunny

Boy
Jack
Kit
Oscar
Scout

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online