Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Welcome everyone!!! Exciting to see the list going. It'll be awesome to see who beats who to the finish line :p

So far we have two yellow, 9 pink, and 7 blue bumps.

let's hope none of the pink and blue ones change, hmm?

:)

I'll post a bump pic tomorrow when I hit 30 :)

I'm due Oct 10th with a baby boy, but I feel absolutely certain he's going to come early. I have two DDs, and they were both born on their due dates - without induction. It was kind of weird actually. But this baby I am SURE will be born early!

Plus I have GD this go around, so the possibility of early induction is pretty good...

I'm due Oct 12th, she could well be here anytime from 6th September, via section.
Team :pink: confirmed at 20+6 and 28+2.

I want to join :D im due 7th Oct and is a little boy so excited now xx

Wonderful to meet you!! It's really intense being in the third trimester. Final Stage- End Game. You know?

Yep starting to feel more real now theres no where to go but labour eeeek!! And just noticed im the first due so far :p x

Ps my tickers a week behind still havnt figured how to change it doh!

Hey Ladies! I'm due October 26th with a little boy! So so excited!! So ready for labor and delivery!! I wanna meet my little man. Here's to a quick August and September!!

Woohoo!!! Keep em coming october mommies :)

smartie- may i ask why it could be via section a month early?

MissK- yes, super jealous of u. LOL

Hi Ladies!!!! I'm due October 5th with my first little one and he's a boy!!! 56 more days...getting nervous excited.

hi, im due 20th oct but not sure if it is boy/girl :))

Hi - due on 17th. Expecting first baby - lil girly!!!

Yay... so exciting:) I'm due October 15th with a little boy! It's our first and I feel like I still have soooo much to do....9 weeks and counting:) Goodluck ladies!

I'm in! Twin girls due October 20th but probably being scheduled for October 7th since that's when the doctor is working.. lol

Hi there :) Im due on 31st Oct :witch: with a little girl :pink:

Welcome to EVERYONE.

Also---Grats Little Stars on Twins. We have a multiple mommy in October. EXCITING!!!

Everyone, let me know if your dates change (schedule induction/c-section/etc.) so I can make the change in the roll call.

To the two Halloween mommys. I am JEALOUS.
I really wanted a Halloween baby as that is hubby and my anniversary of dating. :) but AF didn't cooperate in January. I was really hoping she'd come a week or so later like she usually does.

How is everyone getting along? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->