Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

I am due with my first (a little girl) on the 22nd :) Still a ways to go, but I feel like it will be here before I know it!

ooooo welcome everyone. am on the way to work now so will update with everyone's dates in an hour or so.

lilly100---- I know what you mean. :O I tell people I am due in October and they're like "oh, you still have a while." Thanks for that. I dare anyone to say that to me in September. hahahahah

I had someone say when I was 27 weeks "Oh so it's still quite early for you then". ummm.. WHAT? Have they seem the size of my belly?

:happydance: HELLLOOOOO!!

Im due October 18th cant wait!! Just getting so impatient now i want cuddles of my little baby boy :hugs:

Hi everyone! I haven't been posting on the boards a whole lot lately- we recently moved and are waiting on the internet to get turned on. Anyway- nice to see you all...here are my details for the list!

EDD: 10/28 :pink:

3rd October here!! 32weeks gone and its a GIRL! XXX

:pink:

Due Oct 14th with a little girl!!!!!! Time is going by fast AND slow at the same time, if that makes any sense!!!

Hello fellow october ladies :hi:

I'm due Oct 19th with a big ol' boy bump :blue:
10 more weeks for me! I can't wait!

hi im due the 12th with a boy, Jack Michael. This is my first

Hi ladies. I am due 31st Oct but will be having my baby no later than 38 weeks, so estimated due date is around the 15th :)
Hope you are all doing well? xx

Hi ladies, my little pumpkin is due on Oct 31st, and it's a girl!

Hi there!

Im due October 23rd with our first, a little boy xxx

hi everyone, our little girl (1st baby) is due Oct 30! So glad to be in 3rd tri...can't wait to meet her!

wow, so many October ladies!!! How is everyone feeling? I know its getting harder for me to be comfortable for sure!!! 9 weeks left :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->