• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** oct bfp - getting ready ***

ooh ooh add me add me!!! having stupid cycle so far this month, random brown spotting argh part of me wants to think it is ov spotting but has been doing it ever so slightly cd13-16 and i dont ov until cd18 argh!!! will find out on monday, thats when i am expecting my pos opk!!

anywho yay add me!

ur on the wall of fame sweety, fx for u :thumbup:

10 dpo and AF due Sept 30. But I'm waiting until a few days after AF to test because of my history of chemicals. I feel confident this month that I might already be pregnant! I had spotting at 5 dpo(early I know) and that is the biggest thing that is making me think I am. Can I join?

@ Kka - goodluck @ Fs app on Monday FXed

@Brutus09 - will keep FXed for u, lots of :dust: :dust:

@Pinklush00 - you testing with me whoop whoop :winkwink:

@pj32 - ur on the wall

@ crazyhippie - welcome :flower:

Hi ladies I'm on 3rd cycle since coming off the pill. TTC#3 I'm cd4 at the moment and hoping to test around October 21st. FX'd for everyone and:dust: to us all!

I had a chemical yesterday so I'm going to be testing on October 24th x

Hey can you add me on please? I am due to OV in the next few days and test around the 12th. Good luck everyone hope you all get OCT BFP's :D :dust: xx

hi sparkle i'm here with you hun,I WILL GET A :bfp:IN OCT!!!!!!

i'm good sparkle a but bummed the stupid :witch: got me this morning but i'm feeling pretty possitive about oct,but i'm relaxing i'm not temping or charting no opk's

i'm good sparkle a but bummed the stupid :witch: got me this morning but i'm feeling pretty possitive about oct,but i'm relaxing i'm not temping or charting no opk's

good on u mamadonna, i was not doing any of those either coz my cycles have been sooooo :wacko:, but then its been around 36 days for the last 2 cycles so im only doing opks :blush: i feel sooooo positive about this mnth :thumbup:

sorry the stupid witch got u

me 2 sparkle i really dont wanna get my :bfp: any later than oct cos i dont wanna carry thru the summer if i can help it

i want to join toooo...im testing on oct 20

:wave:

can i join please ladies?? been ttc #1 16months now, recently diagnosed with PCOS, taking metformin to help and just taken my first round of soy iso.....hoping and paraying for that Oct BFP!!!Good luck ladies xxxx

Can I join in please?? :flower:

I have a good feeling about October! Just waiting for :witch: to fly away again and then I'm back in the game!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;43;87/st/20100923/dt/5/k/1d61/ttc.png

https://davf.daisypath.com/58Nzp1.png

Hey ladies, how r u all doing :flower:

@ Hopes get lots of:sex::sex::sex::sex: u have 3 days to ov, saw on ur ticker :winkwink: fx for u & lots of:dust: :dust:

@ Sianyld let me know how the soy iso is working for u, i have pcos too :cry:
& it sucks !!!

@ worrying welcome hun :flower:

*tiptoes onto thread*

Please may I join you all? This is our first month of trying (we are really NTNP as we aren't charting or anything but will :sex: at around the right time).

I've come off the pill and if my body gets back to normal then I should ov in about a week and be testing around the 20th October for the first time if AF doesn't appear!

*tiptoes onto thread*

Please may I join you all? This is our first month of trying (we are really NTNP as we aren't charting or anything but will :sex: at around the right time).

I've come off the pill and if my body gets back to normal then I should ov in about a week and be testing around the 20th October for the first time if AF doesn't appear!

Welcome lou :flower:

sparkle girl - i will def keep u posted how the soy goes, finished this months batch a few days ago so FX'd and waiting to ov, hoping it will be soon!

and i totally agree PCOS sucks but it will not beat us!!!! xxxx

morning every1 hows things?

the weather is horrible here so cold and damp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->