*** oct bfp - getting ready ***

Pants weather here in London!

First time for months that the fan is off and the window is shut! It is a bit chilly out there!

Morning ladies, the weather is crap here too :growlmad:
im patiently waiting for the eggy & im waiting for this stupid spotting to stop :dohh:
Hopefully my opks will arrive tomorrow, i plan to do lots of :sex: :sex: & more :sex: the next 10 days!!!

Please count me in!!! AF arrived 6 days early this month, so im just ready to move on to October. This has GOT TO BE our month ladies!! Im currently 4 DPO, and AF is due around Oct. 24th. Lets do it ladies!!

Goodmorning future oct bpf,

how r u all doin today, im waiting the arrival of opks today :happydance:
but im still spotting though only when i wipe :shrug: but started :sex: yesterday :blush:

* tmi alert*​

im still kind of spotting only when i wipe, but its like a bloody cervical mucus, very very stretchy & slippery :shrug: & also started having lil stab pains & lil twinges just above my pubic bone....

oh well will have to see what happens

Poor OH... he still had hope that I would be pregnant and asked me to test when I stopped bleeding. Well today is that day and I got the whitest :bfn: ever :(

I've also had the shortest af ever... heavy, but short.

Poor OH... he still had hope that I would be pregnant and asked me to test when I stopped bleeding. Well today is that day and I got the whitest :bfn: ever :(

I've also had the shortest af ever... heavy, but short.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to your dh, i always believe things happen for a reason hang in there hun :flower::

Hi everyone!

Sequeena so sorry Hun, try to keep your chin up!

I got my OPK's today and my thermometer so will start temping tomorrow and testing on OPK CD10. This my 3rd cycle since BCP and hoping I'm back to normal now. My first cycle was 30 days then last month was 28 which is what I used to be so hoping this month is the month!

Good luck ladies!

Sequeena, so sorry it didn't work for you this month. I too felt horrible when I had to tell dh my AF came 6 days early. I just feel like I keep letting him down....try not to stress to much over it. We got this...Oct is our month!

Hello Ladies!
im day 9 in my cycle ill test the 16th or 17th of October! I keep switching in and out of ttc to wtt, we have a big trip planned in March but looks like WHEN ;) I get my BFP this month ill be in my 2nd tri and flying is best then!!!! wishing everyone a wonderful month, and + tests for all!!!! <3

ps oh bday is oct 22nd :)

love your sig CAUSTIN! what part of va are you in? I have family in sw and south va! im in nc!

please put me down for October,( i hope).. had a prediction for October.. and it will be almost one year of ttc#1 so i am giving it all the hope i have.. sheesh, i almost get choked up typing this... but i am feeling all positive again after a week of sadness at af coming... but i am not giving up hope, bring on october!!!!!!!!:flower: good luck to us all:hugs:

welcome to realruby, moorebetter & littlestar7 ur on the list...

Just did an opk test it was negative ofcourse, but not sure when is the best time to do an opk? i did 1 @ 6.30pm.

Hi, hope everyone is good today?
6DPO now... wishing I had some symptoms (apart from the ones I know I'm making up!!! :haha:) as I've nothing so far... :nope: BUT, still plenty of time... and I know plenty of people don't get symptoms... So I'm not giving up hope because I WILL get that BFP this cycle!!! I WILL... I WILL.... I WILL [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->