*** oct bfp - getting ready ***

Welcome to all the new ladies, let me know if i forgot anybody...
how is everybody doing?
im still spotting loads :shrug:

congrats groovychick!!! :thumbup:

Well, I tested today and got a BFN :cry: but I'm only 11DPO, so I guess I've still got a chance... got loads of 'symptoms' and had a huge temp dip at 7DPO... also no sign of cramps or spotting that usually come before AF - and if last month is anything to go by, AF due tomorrow... BUT, my cycles are not yet regular since coming off bcp in July, so who knows... :shrug: I'm still hoping though [-o<
How's everyone else doing? :hugs:

I'm with ya. I just want aunt flo to naff off & to fast forward to cd 14-20, and then Another fast forward to november 2nd to test.

I'm very impatient and I'm a perfectionist. If this doesn't work first time I'm going to find it hard to take.

Well I'm CD 9 been having cramps all day and have brown blood in my knickers :shrug: wtf

Hi everyone :hi:

Have no news in my life really. I'll hopefully ov this week so we'll see what happens!

It can't be ov this early surely? I took a pregnancy test just in case (had a chemical last week) but it came up negative so deff not still pregnant :wacko:

not sure,i give up on my body not sure what the hell its up 2:shrug:

and i'm not taking temps or opk this month just gonna go with the flow

Hii :) I have nothing new to share yet, cycle day 9, just waiting to ovulate.... been taking pregnacare vits, soy iso and evening primrose! Hope it works! xxx Good luck ladues!

Can I join in too?!

Should be at my most fertile this week, due Af by 21 October, based on my average cycle of 38 days. Will test 22 October, or thereabouts.

Not sure if I have been ovulating though, but not taking any risks and enjoying a lot of bed time with hubby!

Good luck to everyone.

Good morning Ladies!!! I hope this Monday finds you all in great spirits :) I am on CD12 and waiting waiting for Ovualtion, grr....this is worse than the 2ww you ladies talk about lol...

I'm in as well.....I'm on day 14 should be ovulation today/tomorrow sometime now here come the TWW.....not sure if it will happen this month but fingers are crossed..

:dust: to all !!! praying for :bfp: :spermy: :hug:

The :witch: came today. I'm out. Much love and luck to the rest of ya'll.

I think I O'ed two days ago (felt sharp pains in my ovary while BD'ing, similar to the twinges I used to get). If so, I definitely hit it on the day and the day before. We'll see!

Hi all, not had the chance to get on bnb for a week or so... but on Wednesday evil nasty :witch: got me.... :cry:
GL to everyone still trying/waiting... and :hugs: to everyone else who horrible :witch: has caught...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->