*** oct bfp - getting ready ***

Here's hoping we have an abundance of :bfp: this coming month.

I will probably be joining the club since my first IUI will be this weekend (will find out at my ultrasound on Friday morning).

Keeping my FX'd for all of us!!!

Morning ladies, i dont think i will be entering any fertile phase, still spotting :cry: :shrug:

Just entering my fertile days, and getting ready for the 2ww!

Can I join in, please?
I'm really hoping this will be my month! The 26th is the anniversary of the day DH and I first met, so I'm holding out to test until then. I think I'll be ovulating around the 10th.

Hi ladies,:flower:

Is it to late for me to join?

Am cd2 of a 28 (sometime 29) cycle so I wouldn't be able to test until the 28th Oct.:hugs:

On what day do you girls usually start testing? I am a bit of a POAS addict, but I am going to try to wait until at least 12 dpoO:)

On what day do you girls usually start testing? I am a bit of a POAS addict, but I am going to try to wait until at least 12 dpoO:)

This is my first month of trying so who knows!! My plan is to wait until 4 weeks after my last AF as if it is late it could just be because I've just come of bcp and haven't settled yet!

I used to start testing oooh... anything up to a week before af arrived. I've stopped doing it now though as I've had two chemical pregnancies - if I hadn't tested early I wouldn't have realised.

AF is due Oct 24th, I won't be testing until after that date.

I M JOINING U TOO....af is due on 18th oct...hoping to get bfp this month....

baby dust to all...

I do my best to test after AF, though it's usually on the day it's due (stupid, I know!) I refuse to do it before AF's due date, but it usually only reaches that.

This month I'm going for two days after it's due.

I think I've got my :bfp: girls! A faint positive earlier this afternoon! :thumbup:

thats great news groovychick...congratulations on ur bfp...i m so happy for u....

I would like to join you, AF is due around the 8th.

Congrats Groovychick
:dust: And Good luck to everyone else :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"