• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oct IUI buddies

liloverachiev

Reaction score
Hey everyone i'm new to the board but not new to TTC :D. Im a SMBC and have a 16month old and am trying for a 2nd.
It took 5 attempts for kid #1 3 clomid and 2 follistim cycles (2 CP and 2 BFNs). I started last month TTC and asked my RE if we could do clomid (in a vain attempt to save money)and it didn't work so Im no on CD6 and taking follistem.
2 days at 150, 1 day at 100 and then an us.
I have a tendency to ovulate on my own so the monitor me pretty closely on injectables, but still prescribe an ovidril shot and progesterone inserts (started this after my 3rd attempt for #1).
i also started going to get acupuncture after my mc and it helped relax me a lot....i got preg a month after going going regularly and taking the herbs she prescribed and an asprin.
i don't know if helped but i've been going weekly since i decided to ttc again. Good luck to you all praying for successful cycles this month!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->