Oct/nov 2012 ttc buddies :)

bellablue

Mom of 2 girls 1 son 😊
Reaction score
Hey ladies well i am 28 years old and i have a 17 month old daughter and happily married to my high school sweety i was 15 when we started dating we were married when i was 26 and we always wanted kids but waited till marriage so on our wedding nite we deceided to try and we conceived that nite it was so awesome finding out im pregnant we had a girl which i wanted! So now i waited so long to have her we are so close real close the bond is awesome we have i love her so much i am scared to have baby number 2 as much as i want to im nervous but excited i want at least 3 kids so the thing is i dont wanna break that bond with my daughter and as the month october comes up i would love to have a buddy any one going for october? We decided to try next month or nov?

anyone going for next month november?

would love to share the exp thi sis my second one wee!

Hi hun, we are also ttc #2. Our los are similar age =) me and my daughter are incredibly close too, shes such a mummys girl =D i dont reallu worry about losing the bond with her, i know it it will always be there.

Im cd3 today, although my last 2 cycles have been extremely short. I got blood taken on cd1 so hopefully they might tell me why my cycles are all over the place. Im pretty sure im not ovulating either.

Are tou going to temp/opk or are you taking the relaxed approach?

Good luck to you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->