• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2013 babies??

Banman

Reaction score
Hey girls! Just wondering of there is anyone due in October? I am due oct 29 and I thought it would be cool to find someone close to that date:)

There's quite a few, I think! I'm due October 19th - so we're pretty close! Ten days apart. :')

I'm due close to you, but not in October. My EDD is November 5th.

Nearly I'm November 16th so still pretty close only 18 days apart :thumbup:

There are so many of you! That's exciting:) and sorry for loss candykittin:(
How is everyone feeling?!

Super happy and excited :) Hehe coming into second tri has been a blessing lol. I had really bad morning sickness and now it's finally easing off! Other little niggly things coming about or getting worse such as sore back, sore boobs (tmi :p) and sleepy all the time is rather annoying but I would much rather that than the sickness! How are you going? :) xx

I am 12 weeks and I feel like morning sickness is gettin worse:( I have been having bleeding since about 8 or 10 weeks which is always scary but everytime I go in the baby seems fine so that's good! I guess it's a spot on the placenta detaching and we are hoping will hurry up fix itself already...

I'm the 14th as well! I'm still getting pretty sick most days, and I've already started leaking colostrum. Apparently it's "normal" to leak this early, but very uncommon. Still strange to me as I'm not even showing yet, haha.

H&H 9 months, all! Glad to be here :)

My little girl is due on October 15th. So relieved to be into the second trimester! :)

I agree loving second tri, I hardly even feel pregnant other then my little belly and I get out of breath easily, but I'm not complaining!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->