October babies introduce yourself

missl1

Reaction score
Hello ladies I am Lauren I am 20 21 in May I have a little boy who is 15 months called Joshua I am pregnant again just found our and due around 15th October

Looking for bump buddies introduce yourselfs💗

Hi :wave: EDD is around Oct 10th! My first US is on Thursday and we're both super excited to see the little bean! :yipee:

i've got 2 year old twins and am excited to get a BFP after more fertility treatments, i am due 10-10!!

Hey everyone. I just found out I am pregnant after doing IVF. I would love to be part of an active group. I am still in my TTC group as we are all very close, but I do not want to post a lot of pregnancy stuff. Seems insensitive. We found out on 2/3. I have told my mom, sister, nephews. My husband told his cousin. I will be telling my sted dad tonight. I bought personalized candy wrappers to tell the rest of the family. They are all out of state.

We have been preparing for this for a long time. No birth control for 12 years. Been actively TTC with fertility treatments/testing for about 18 months. So I am constantly shopping even before IVF. I just bought a ton of maternity & hit the jackpot at a Goodwill store with tons of tops/dresses I should be able to wear for a while.

I also just had to buy new bras. I tried them on last night & not sure they are the right size. But I am keeping them for if I get bigger. I plan to go back & look at a smaller band size. I was a 34A & bought 36B because my bras felt tight all over. It feels so weird to be wearing the bigger size.

I have just started feeling nauseous but no throwing up. The only other symptoms are the bigger & sore boob along with off & on cramping.

Oh & my first u/s is the 27th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->