October babies...

This is #4 so my bump is hugeeeeeee, and my Boobies have grown 4 sizes 34e to 34 h!!! So im just feeling really round all over!! Hows ur bumps!! looking?

oct 30th...:thumbup:goodluck for all os us...baby is doing good job but i am losing wait...looking forward for 20 weeks scan...:happydance:

My bump is still quite small. To most people I still don't look obviously pregnant!! My friends and family can see the difference though. I look forward to looking properly pregnant rather than just thick around the middle!!

Baby no.3 EDD 23rd of October. Next scan on 23rd of this month so will find out the gender then, cant wait:happydance:

My bump is small imo, i tought being my 3rd i would be huge but thankfully so far im not lol!! My bum, back and hips are getting wider but bump isnt that big think im just carrying this baby different than the last 2.
Bump pic taken today 20+1, please excuse dusty mirror:blush:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 0
31st October here!! Cannot wait to have a proper bump and feel proper movement!!

Yay for October babies!!! We are expecting our first October 5th and its a BOY!!!!

expecting my baby boy 15th oct - congrats to everyone else too :)

Expecting my 2nd baby - baby girl due 19th october x

Hi, i'm new to this forum, only joined to-day. I'm expecting a boy on october 27th. It's my third and i'm sooo excited lol. :happydance:

Hi, i'm new to this forum, only joined to-day. I'm expecting a boy on october 27th. It's my third and i'm sooo excited lol. :happydance:

Congrats! I'm due October 13th, they say it's a boy...I'm still not 100% convinced lol.

Anyone having a growth scan done at 28 weeks? I'm still trying to figure out if my OB is doing it because I delivered at 35 weeks last time or what. He didn't say. He said baby is growing fine, HB was fine a week ago at my 24 week check up, fundal height measured a week ahead. This is my 4th baby to carry and never had one. And he's also checking my cervical length again.

Our yellow first baby is due the 12th xx

Expecting our little girl...first for me...Oct 23rd!!

hi all im due 25th of october and im having a little girl x

I'm due on the 13th too : ) Can't wait to see whether it'll be a girl/boy. Strange how it was all about counting up the weeks and now it feels like we're counting down to the big day!

It's crazy how fast it's going by now isn't it! I still don't think I'll make it past middle of September, just hoping I make it that far so baby can safely come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->