October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Heather - Aw sorry hun - but you are still not out how many DPO are you?:flower:

:hugs:

X

like i said hun dont be disheartened i totally thought i was out when i got a bfn at 10dpo but had a lovely line at 12 :flower:

xxx

Hi all! Just came over from the September thread. Today is cd1 so we will be testing on the 30th of October. Babydust all around! Let's hope October is the lucky month. Our anniversay is on the 25th so it woul be a lovely late gift.

:dust:

Still waiting on o. Thought yesterdays temp jump was due to ovulation, but this am it was back down again....cramping up a lot, hope it doesn't take forever again. LOTS of cm this am, of the watery variety. Even hubs noticed it to be more than usual. Wonder why? CP is still fertile. Breasts are not sore. Coming down with a cold, and hoping it won't affect my temps.
Appointment with ob/gyn is Oct 10! First appointment, but its a start! I'm going to get my hormones checked, find out if I might have a thyroid issue or pcos, maybe line up an u/s....get some advice. Yay to finding out why I am irregular!

Hi all! Just came over from the September thread. Today is cd1 so we will be testing on the 30th of October. Babydust all around! Let's hope October is the lucky month. Our anniversay is on the 25th so it woul be a lovely late gift.

:dust:

fx!:)

I think I O'd extremely early. I was supposed to on CD 18 but I had a huge temp drop (from 98.1 to 97.5) on the 23rd (CD14)... Today is CD18 - my original O day but have no symptoms like I did the other day.

Hi girls,

Got my BFP this morning at 10DPO :D :D :happydance: sooo shocked but happy!!!

GL to everyone else

xx

:happydance::happydance: congrats hun a H&H 9 months.

So tell us did you do anything different this cycle?:winkwink:

:coffee: and take it easy

:hugs:

X

Well I fainted on Monday evening after cutting my finger...i've not fainted since I was pregnant with DS, before that was when pregnant with DD and before that the last time I fainted was when I was 9! So that kind of gave it away!

Yesterday I had really stretchy EWCM, twitchy/sharp pains in both sides of ovaries?!

Today I just have back pains like AF?

Boobs have been a little tender and feel abit bigger, but thats normal pre AF for me anyway.

I think the main give away for me was fainting on Monday and the EWCM yesteday...I seriously didn't think I was PG though this month and that they were just coincidences....when I took the test this morning I could see a faint of a line on a cheapie and just thought I was getting line eye...I hadnt tipped the FMU away so kept debating with myself whether to do my FRER...hey presto, got a lovely line on it for 10DPO!

x

Stargazer, can you please move my testing date to the 17th? Thanks! Good luck to us all!

Hey ladies I'm back after 7 months (lap carried out in Feb followed by 5 months of Zoladex injections to reduce endo) so here I am now after my 1st cycle being back to 'normal'

So symptoms so far:
CD 12-14 Watery EWCM and streaked with blood
CD 15-16 high CP and lots of EWCM - Like i've never seen before!

5dpo: small amount EWCM ( but defo OV last week )
6dpo: high temp with flu symptoms and sore throat I couldn't get out of bed!
7dpo: temps not so high still aching and with sore throat

Oh please let it be our month we've waited so long now

Babydust to every1 xxx

So I'm not sure about my DPO. If I go with the OPK method then I am 1DPO.... If I go with a dramatic temp drop then I'm 4DPO and if I go with when I had a sharp cramp method then I'm 3DPO... o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->