October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

tested this morning at 8dpo :dohh: I had too! I couldn't wait but again it was a bfn, no surprise.

I don't know how accurate it is, but I changed the setting on FF to Research and it put me at 3 dpo! I'll wait it out to see what my temps do, but that keeps me at 10/10 for testing, and goes with my lower, firmer cervix.

nne0813
vitabella
+tivethoughts
angie79
LeahMSta
jessthemess
isela
lady1985
Parabellum

Good Luck!!!

:dust:

nne0813
vitabella
+tivethoughts
angie79
LeahMSta
jessthemess
isela
lady1985
Parabellum

Good Luck!!!

:dust:

Thanks stargazer..good luck to u 2! :dust::dust:

Any1 else with symptoms? I'm 6-7dpo...

Nada, I'm 3dpo today. Typical pms stuff like craving spice like it's my job. How about you?

I have had cold/flu symptoms since 5dpo and EWCM on 5dpo, nothing else! Been looking to see if cold/flu symptoms are a preg sign but cant seem to get any solid answers yet!:shrug:

:dust::dust:

Congrats to Mellie - let's hope it's the first of many BFPs in this thread! Hope you have a H&H 9 months :happydance:

Welcome to all our new testers!

OMG I got my first set of crosshairs on FF :D It puts me at 3DPO which means me and the DH made BD 2 days before my crosshairs!!!!!! :D :D SO FREAKIN' EXCITED! I'm like the girl from Despicable Me when she get's the unicorn and goes IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!!!.... GREAT morning! I work up an hour or two early and took my temp and it said 98.1 then when I woke up at 6:30am I took it again and it said 98.4. I went with the 98.1 - but should I have gone with the other??

Hello all, and good luck for October testers. I will be testing on October 12th, the day my period is due! I would love to be put on the list, thanks stargazer01! :flower:

Hello everyone! I'm finally moving over here from the September testing thread which seemed to be lucky for sooo many woman. Here's to hoping that October is the month for the rest of us!! Best of luck ladies! :dust:

Stargazer, could you put me down for testing on Oct 28th please and thank you!

I'll probably join on in later in oct. My period should be around Oct 22nd give or take a day or two. So hopefully. I don't think I'll be thinking about it much this month cause I'll be so busy at work and in life. Anyway good luck all of you ladies.

I think I'll be testing Oct 18th (the day I go to the doctors to see why we can't get preggy yet) so why not test in the morning XD So put me down as that. Though it'd be unlikely I'd get a bfp that day.

wow :bfp: in this thread already! how exciting!

h&h nine months to you

Hi, Stargazer01. Thanks for making this thread again! Would you please put me down for October 3rd? Thank you!

I would really love to join too! AF is due 10/13 or - 10/15 Come one ladies lets get that baby dust flying! This is definitly our month!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->