October Buddy

SarahJayne_x

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking For A Buddy Who I Can Text, PM, Facebook, MSN From Time To Time, Compare Symptoms With. Etc

A Bit Of Everything Really!! :)

My Name's Sarah, I'm 20, From South Wales, Due 23rd October With A Blue Bump :) :) ..

Looking For Someone Around The Same Date As Me :)

x

x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/158804-txt-msn-buddy-wanted-due-november-2009-a.html

A Mummy due on November - fairly close due dates? She doesn't have a buddy yet?

x

Hey!

Not really sure how this works but im due 17th october with a blue bump! Im 26 from York. xx

Hi SarahJayne - I'm new to this too but I'd love to be your buddy as I'm due very close to you on 22nd October with a blue bump too!

I use MSN most evenings, am on Facebook and love to text x

hi

I'm due on the 22nd too with a blue bump...would love to have a buddy with a date near to mine.. just let me know

I'm 24 and from Stockport x

Hey, I'm due on October 19th with a blue bump (lots of blue bumps in October!). I'm 18 and from north wales... I'd love to have a buddy- just let me know! x

Yea i didn't realise that there are quite a few blue bumps due around that time.

Neferet (hope I've spelt it right) feel free to message me if you want a buddy. xx

Hi,

I'm due on the 23rd october too with a yellow bump! If you'd like to get in touch that would be great.

i am due the 26th,with a pink bump, if anyone wants to chat yahoo cmnantell is my screen name. this is my 6th.

am due 30th october with our 1st baby,if anyone wants to chat... TEAM BLUE!!! :) x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->