October Bump Buddies?

MrsMohr

Reaction score
Hey Girls :)

I just got my BFP a few days ago, according to my LMP I'm due October 10th. My first appointment is February 20th.

Anybody want to be buddies with me? :flower::flower::flower:

I'll be your buddy! I just got my :bfp: today, I'm due in October. :D

I've since gained two bump buddies since I posted this thread but the more the merrier!!! Come join all of us in our huge thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1710325-lil-october-pumpkins-2013-a.html

congrats on your bfp!!!!!!!

Evening, if you'd like another I'd love a buddy :) x

Congrats everyone!
I am due October 6th, this is our first and we are super excited! :)

lol congrats ladies :) I've already seen you guys in my October pumpkins thread, welcome!

Hi ladies!! I'm due October 20!!

This might be a better paced group than the pumpkins!! It moves way too fast for me!! I get lost as I'm pretty new!!

How are you ladies feeling???

I'm 4w1d (barely pregnant) but I feel nothing!! NADA!!!
Funny, cause with DD I definitely felt some good cramps and nausea before I even found out!!!

Hi there!

I get pretty lost in there too, so I usually just go to the chatzy. :)

I'm 6 weeks today, and I think symptoms are just now starting to kick in for me. I've been feeling a bit nauseous today, craving Spaghettios, and my BBs are sore (although they've been sore since before my missed period). I'm sure you'll start feeling symptoms soon enough. :haha:

The link is located on the first page of the pumpkins thread. It's in with the due date post.

You're welcome hun. Chatzy is a much easier way for us to chat and keep up than strictly doing the pumpkins thread, as it does happen to move pretty fast and Chatzy is much easier to keep up with. :)

Congratulations! I'm due October 7th! Would love to have the support of others going through the same things. LOL

Welcome and congrats! I'm also due October 7th. :wave: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"