October bumpkins 2019

Hello everyone! Was sitting here and thought about you all! So happy for those of you having another! I get baby fever ever now and then but hubby had a vasectomy a month after sutton was born! Lol he’s done.

but just wanted to say hello!

here’s sutton! He thinks he’s grown lol!

View attachment 1098047

Hi hon.

Awwww he is absolutely beautiful hon. I love his blonde curly hair awwww.

So good to hear from you.

I already feel sad that this will be my last.
I love being pregnant and I can't wait to have another newborn to snuggle.

I'm 41 now so I can't see me having any more after this but I guess u never know.
I'm not going on any birth control after this one but I definitely will be being extra careful for the first year.
I will be 42 then so I guess another cud be a possibility.

Hehe

So I had my anomaly scan and everything looked great.
I feel so much better now.
I'm carrying so much higher this time which is nice because my bump was very low with Tommy.
We are definitely team blue and I cudnt be happier.

21+1 weeks today.
Feeling lots of movements now and loving every second.
Looking forward to reaching Vday at 24 weeks and then we can finally start buying yay.
20210512_182016.jpg 20210516_163105.jpg

So exciting Sugger! Have you thought of names yet?

We had a girl name all picked out. Well I did but DH wasn't as keen lol.
I had several boy names I loved non of which did DH like.

Anyway when we found out it was a boy I made him think of a name.
And was quite surprised with what he came out with. Its a bit out there for my very old fashion DH haha.
He turned 46 last week it was his birthday the day after our Anomaly scan.

So babies boys name is

Harley-Oliver William Arnold ❤

Aw that’s so nice. My oldest’s middle name is Oliver - it was a favorite for me and I used it in case I didn’t have any more boys (joke’s on me lol)

Will you call him Harley or Harley-Oliver?

Aw that’s so nice. My oldest’s middle name is Oliver - it was a favorite for me and I used it in case I didn’t have any more boys (joke’s on me lol)

Will you call him Harley or Harley-Oliver?

Awwwww. I always loved the movie Oliver Twist when I was a kid. My DH loved it too.
I do love the name Ollie but my DH wudnt settle on that.
He chose Harley and I chose Oliver.

We will probably just call him Harley.
Tommy is Tommy-Jay but we just call him Tommy or Tom Tom.

It's so cute. When I tell Tommy and point to my bump and say that's baby brother he strokes my bump and says baby.
So cute.

Hahaha awwww I bet its lovely having 3 boys so close in age tho hon.
They will be close forever even when there all grown up.

Awwwww. I always loved the movie Oliver Twist when I was a kid. My DH loved it too.
I do love the name Ollie but my DH wudnt settle on that.
He chose Harley and I chose Oliver.

We will probably just call him Harley.
Tommy is Tommy-Jay but we just call him Tommy or Tom Tom.

It's so cute. When I tell Tommy and point to my bump and say that's baby brother he strokes my bump and says baby.
So cute.

Hahaha awwww I bet its lovely having 3 boys so close in age tho hon.
They will be close forever even when there all grown up.

I hope so! We are thinking of having one last baby - so far just seeing what happens. Thomas is still exclusively breastfeeding aside from one dinner of solids so I haven’t gotten my period and am not showing signs of ovulating yet. My oldest went 7 months with supplementing and my middle had quit by now. Hoping I’ll last longer with Thomas! I’ve never ovulated while exclusively breastfeeding either - it’s always shortly after they give it up.

I hope so! We are thinking of having one last baby - so far just seeing what happens. Thomas is still exclusively breastfeeding aside from one dinner of solids so I haven’t gotten my period and am not showing signs of ovulating yet. My oldest went 7 months with supplementing and my middle had quit by now. Hoping I’ll last longer with Thomas! I’ve never ovulated while exclusively breastfeeding either - it’s always shortly after they give it up.

Oooow goodness hon good luck.
Seee I was so sure of this one being my last but now I'm not so sure haha.
I'm 42 in Dec so I don't know if it wud ever happen again. But I will not be going on birth control this time.
We will just be extra careful.
That way it we decided to try again at least I'll be having normol cycles and my body won't get all messed up because of Birth control.

U never know I cud have a horrible birth and never want to do it again.

I'm loving being pregnant so much and having a bump again and feeling baby move it's just so lovely
And to think this is probably my last is really sad.
But I'm getting older and I need to accept that.

Thank you! All 3 babies have my blonde hair! <3 sutton is the only one that didn’t get his dads brown eyes! Mine are green and Sutton’s are blue!

speaking of ovulating I came on here to say isn’t it crazy how after all the time spent ttc and ovulation tests and wondering if you really ovulated that when you’re done you can still point it out as it’s happening! Like today I’m 100% ovulating! I’ve had the ewcm for a few days and this morning the ovulation pains are sooo strong! Lol! Some things just turn into second nature I guess!
Good luck everyone

Thank you! All 3 babies have my blonde hair! <3 sutton is the only one that didn’t get his dads brown eyes! Mine are green and Sutton’s are blue!

speaking of ovulating I came on here to say isn’t it crazy how after all the time spent ttc and ovulation tests and wondering if you really ovulated that when you’re done you can still point it out as it’s happening! Like today I’m 100% ovulating! I’ve had the ewcm for a few days and this morning the ovulation pains are sooo strong! Lol! Some things just turn into second nature I guess!
Good luck everyone

It's crazy how our bodies let us know.

My husband has really blue eyes and I have green eyes.
Our eldest ds has my green eyes..
Dd and Tom Tom have blue eyes.
Tommy is my blonde one. My others were also fair but he is really blonde.
Curly hair at the back like DH..
But DD and older DS were the same.

Tommy is going through the terrible 2s.
He's been going through it for a few months now.
It's quite funny sometimes but it must be so frustrating for him that he can't express how he feels.
He is definitely talking more now and saying all of new stuff.

My absolute favourite is when he drops something and he says.
,oh no,

That makes me lol so much.

He loves balls and loves throwing them and then saying ,wheres ball, haha.

He copies the cats and say Meow..
Can say all his brothers and sisters names.
He's just such a character and so cheeky.

I had my first growth scan today and unlike Tommy who was on the 98th centile this baby is on the 38th centile and is 1lb 9oz. I'm 25 weeks on Saturday. She said it's still all within normol.

I didn't feel any movements untill 19 weeks which was weird because my placenta is not anterior this time it's prosteria.
But this baby is smaller than what Tommy was

I have another growth scan around 28 weeks.
Induction will be 37 to 38 weeks.

Providing I don't develop ICP or pre eclampsia.

I had ICP so early with Tommy at 17 weeks but 25 weeks practically and no ICP.
My consultant has told me not get too excited just yet tho becuase the liklihood of it flairing up in the 3rd trimester is about 95% urghh.
But I'm happy I've gotten away with it so far.

Hope ure all OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->