October bumpkins 2019

Sugger I think as devastating as those chemicals are and were, they are an excellent sign that you are fertile. I believe your chances of a chemical pregnancy if you’re over 40 is very high, like around 50%. So the chemicals may not be a sign of something wrong but just a string of bad luck. I would just keep at it hun, one of those eggies is bound to be a good one!

How is everyone doing? Emmett is almost 14 months now (crazy!!). He’s starting to say things on command (mama, dada, papa, baba), and he loves bringing me books to look at. He’s starting to catch up to his brother in size so they’re always fighting over toys and rough housing. It’s nice to watch them interact but sometimes they drive me crazy lol. Our 3rd is arriving in just over 2 weeks, so we’re getting prepared to go back to the newborn stage again. We’ve got some family photos scheduled once the baby is born, I’ll share them when they’re done!

FD404980-3A49-4417-B7A9-13F85B960DF1.jpeg

Hi hon

I had that telephone appointment with the recurrent miscarriage dr and I didn't get good news.

He's saying that the fact I've had 4 chemicals and still ttc Is all down to my age.
He said that miscarriages are extremely common when a womon reaches 40.
He really believes its all down to my age.
He really upset me and I've been not been in a good place these last few days.

There's nothing they can do to stop the miscarriages but he is booking me in to have some more bloods taken and a ultra sound to check my overion reserve.

Obviously with it being the NHS I can't see me having the scan and bloods done anytime soon.
I won't even get the results at the scan I will have to see consultant and get my results and they the will go from there.

I've told him were still going to keep on trying while waiting for the scan and bloods and he didn't really say much.
I also told him I'm definitely ovulating every single month because I temp and do opks and again he didn't say much.
It was only when I mentioned that I get ovulation pain that he said ,oh that's good,

But I don't always get that.

He made me feel so discriminated against because of my age.
I nearly packed it all in altogether after speaking with him.
I just feel like all my hope has been taken away.

I won't be seeing him after the scan and bloods ill be seeing another doctor and if its the one I think it is its a female but she don't have any kids so prob won't be that sympathetic.

I'm due to ovulate in the next 5 days. Cd10 now and using the CB 4 days fertile opk.
Just really really hope this will be my month so I won't need any tests.

I'm testing just b4 Xmas and I just want a blazing BFP with a healthy viable pregnancy and baby.

Good luck with ure c section. Its going to be manic with 3 under 3 but I think u will do just fine.
Tommy will be 15 months old on the day I test.

If this is my month then there will be 23 months between them which is the same as my older DD and DS and I managed that really well.

Just praying I get my rainbow.

My 14month old is the ultimate human vacuum.
He's walking, running, blabbling, talking in a different language that I dont understand, argumentative, and who believes he can climb down anything.
I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the holiday seasons.
Ecstatic for you Sander for your upcoming delivery.

Im still rooting for you Sugger, your rainbow will happen when you least expect it. I just know it!!

As for me, I've reached out to the infertility clinic and unfortunately, I have not been successful with weaning Konnor off so I will have to wait until this guy decides it time to let go of the "liquid gold." It is so hard to get him to stop. He refuses to take anything except the boobs I mean he does eat food throughout the day, but when he comes crying for it. UGH!! I give in 'cause I can't sit there and listen to him cry. He'll cling onto me like he's the hungriest child out here without it. Im a sucker I know.
I just found out that one of the sister in law who was pregnant with me when we were all pregnant together, who's also breast feeding, too is 10weeks pregnant this week. I wish my body would work like that. I want another one I have baby fever all day everyday esp when I look back at photos of newborn infant Konnor or any babies :(

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

130244859_3524566117619486_1574695421590899707_n.jpg

Last edited:
He’s sooooo sweet Wish! Weaning is hard, it’s amazing you’ve been able to breastfeed for so long! Both my kids quit early :( Sorry, I’m sure it was hard to get that news from your SIL, so many mixed feelings I’m sure. Hoping you guys can get pregnant with another little one soon!

Awww wish he is so sweet and I had to lol at the vacume part.
So sorry u got that news and hope little man can go without booby soon so u can start trying again.

I feel like u.

We have been trying for 10 months now with 4 Misscariges and I've been in the testing threads since Feb and although I'm happy for people to get there BFP I get really upset because I want it so bad.
Its so hard seeing new ladies come along and fall pregnant strait away or within just a few months.
I get really sad also when we are out and I see pregnant women.
We did some Xmas shopping last week and there was a lady that came and stood next to me with a huge bump stroking it and I just felt like crying.

I have baby fever all day to. I am so supper broody.

I'm on cd13 today and still negative opks but have had the flashy smiley face the past 3 days so hope it will be soon.
I ovulated day 15 last cycle so hopfully it will be the same this cycle.

Loads of ewcm today so must be getting close.

Hope u can try sooner than u think hon.

Last edited:
Sander
Re read ure message again and just wanted to say thank you for ure encouraging words.

I've never met that dr b4 so he's never seen me face to face it was just a telephone appointment so he's just going by statistics.
He blamed my age and liver transplant but I've had 2 children since my transplant so its not that.

We are going to keep trying that doctor isn't God and its Jesus that blesses us with children so I'm gonna keep my faith and believe it will happen.

I've upped the macca root now to 1500mg so I'm really hoping when we fall again it will work and u won't have any more losses.

He’s sooooo sweet Wish! Weaning is hard, it’s amazing you’ve been able to breastfeed for so long! Both my kids quit early :( Sorry, I’m sure it was hard to get that news from your SIL, so many mixed feelings I’m sure. Hoping you guys can get pregnant with another little one soon!

Thank you Hun, I can't believe it myself that I'm still breast feeding him. Now whenever I'm feeding him I'll cover up my face and say " OOo shy shy." To see if he would take the hint and of course he won't. He'll smile and grin and latch right on. :D You are right about the mixed feelings and thank you so much.

Awww wish he is so sweet and I had to lol at the vacume part.
So sorry u got that news and hope little man can go without booby soon so u can start trying again.

I feel like u.

We have been trying for 10 months now with 4 Misscariges and I've been in the testing threads since Feb and although I'm happy for people to get there BFP I get really upset because I want it so bad.
Its so hard seeing new ladies come along and fall pregnant strait away or within just a few months.
I get really sad also when we are out and I see pregnant women.
We did some Xmas shopping last week and there was a lady that came and stood next to me with a huge bump stroking it and I just felt like crying.

I have baby fever all day to. I am so supper broody.

I'm on cd13 today and still negative opks but have had the flashy smiley face the past 3 days so hope it will be soon.
I ovulated day 15 last cycle so hopefully it will be the same this cycle.

Loads of ewcm today so must be getting close.

Hope u can try sooner than u think hon.

Its ok to feel the way that we do it's only human esp if its something we want so bad.
I hope December bring you the best :xmas9: gift ever and it surprises me with one, too :xmas12:. Good Luck to you Honey. Baby Dust:dust:

Thank you Hun, I can't believe it myself that I'm still breast feeding him. Now whenever I'm feeding him I'll cover up my face and say " OOo shy shy." To see if he would take the hint and of course he won't. He'll smile and grin and latch right on. :D You are right about the mixed feelings and thank you so much.

Its ok to feel the way that we do it's only human esp if its something we want so bad.
I hope December bring you the best :xmas9: gift ever and it surprises me with one, too :xmas12:. Good Luck to you Honey. Baby Dust:dust:

Thank you sweety keeping it crossed for us both :xmas16:

Good luck @Sander for today I hope it all goes well and u have ure baby in ure arms soon.

AFM im out again so just need to wait for stupid AF then onto January and month 11 ttc.
Really getting sick of this now:cry:

So sorry it didn’t happen for you this month Sugger. To be fair 2020 was awful all around, I’m sure 2021 has much better things in store including a baby for you!!

Our little man was born yesterday - Thomas Wake, he was 6lb 6oz. Here are some pictures :)

9F0DE58B-2648-4C53-B638-E158A893B9A0.jpeg 7593AB57-4667-4035-818F-2DD8EF35FC00.jpeg

So sorry it didn’t happen for you this month Sugger. To be fair 2020 was awful all around, I’m sure 2021 has much better things in store including a baby for you!!

Our little man was born yesterday - Thomas Wake, he was 6lb 6oz. Here are some pictures :)

View attachment 1092217 View attachment 1092218

Huge congratulations :cloud9:
Hes gorgeous and I hope you are ok xxx

He is absolutely adorable hon. Huge congratulations.

Still waiting for AF its due Saturday and im 13 dpo today. Still stark white BFNs. Its onto January for me now.
Good luck @xxmyheartxx will see u in the jan testing thread,

He is precious congratulations to the family.

Hi ladies.
@Sander how u doing hon and how's little man?

How's everyone else.

So I have news.
After 11 cycles and the 4 chemicals im pregnant.
Very anxious for obvious reasons but hoping this one is for keeps and will finally be my healthy little rainbow.

20210118_152215.jpg 20210118_152116.jpg 20210119_125816.jpg 20210119_130331.jpg

Please be healthy little beanie[-o<

Tommy is now 16 months old and my due date is 30th September and Tommys on September 23rd. I normoly get induced 2 to 3 weeks early so there will be 2 years between them.
Praying this is finally it[-o<

Hi ladies.
@Sander how u doing hon and how's little man?

How's everyone else.

So I have news.
After 11 cycles and the 4 chemicals im pregnant.
Very anxious for obvious reasons but hoping this one is for keeps and will finally be my healthy little rainbow.

View attachment 1093405 View attachment 1093404 View attachment 1093406 View attachment 1093407

Please be healthy little beanie[-o<

Tommy is now 16 months old and my due date is 30th September and Tommys on September 23rd. I normoly get induced 2 to 3 weeks early so there will be 2 years between them.
Praying this is finally it[-o<

Congrats Mama so Happy for you and the family.

Thank you so much ladies.
I tested again today and I must say I absolutely love the easy@home tests and sweetyfox there so much darker today and Frer slightly darker but not much.
20210120_172502.jpg
20210120_134911.jpg 20210120_173720.jpg
Feel like there's not much difference between yesterday 12dpo and todays 13dpo.
But ICs look great.
20210120_150540.jpg 20210120_134739.jpg

I'm starring to feel so much more positive now but still anxious.
I keep saying she and I really think this one will be a girl I've got such a gut feeling but I wud be happy with either as long as baby is healthy thats all I care about.
Hoping to get a scan in the next few weeks and praying we see a healthy HB and baby is in the right place.

I'm still in shock ladies.

No symptoms until today and I've had on off breast tenderness all day.
A little queezy here and there but nothing bad.

Hi again ladies just a update
I got a line stealer today at 15dpo and I also did anther digi and got a 2-3. Im still anxious but feeling so much more positive now.
Hoping to get a scan for around 6 to 7 weeks.
Praying to see a very strong HB and praying this will be a very healthy rainbow baby come September[-o<

20210122_172716.jpg 20210122_172705.jpg

Still no symptoms as such apart from sore boobs on and off and off have been feeling queezy the past few days.
Feeling so happy and so so thankful.
But also still a bit anxious.

Hope ure all OK?

Sander how is little man doing?

Omg @Suggerhoney !!!!!! Big congrats.. strong lines.. hope you are keeping well..

I lost my log in details but managed to log back in. Hope everyone is well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->