October bumpkins 2019

Thank you! Unfortunately I think I have a baby pudge that won’t go away without surgery! I actually just worked my booty off to lose 25 pounds after ds was 6ish months old! So selfishly I’m a little sad about that

Idk it just doesn’t bother me to be ahead of the game! I started buying stuff when we got married and it took 3 years and one chemical before getting pregnant with dd. I did everything like a lot of women with keeping pregnancy a secret, not buying anything the whole thing and had a missed miscarriage when I should have been going in my 2nd trimester! I’m also a biggg planner! Like I need to know things, I need to plan things, I just need things done and together and ahead of game. I won’t be having a baby shower since this is #3 even though I gave away like ALL of our baby stuff!!

Everyone is different though and everyone has their own corky way of doing things :)

No cravings here, one thing that’s kind of got me worried is no sore bbs! Normally that’s my first sign of pregnancy but maybe it’s just 2 breastfed kids later there is no feeling left :p

Ok tmi question coming up...

Is anyone else suffering with constipation cramps that then turns into diareha cramps?? I know it's all hormone changes but looking for some home remedies.. a bath helps me but cause we can't have it hot it only helps abit..

I started taking spatone with vit C so it is proab that

On another note I got my bloods for progesterone back it's at 37 on day 21 does that sound ok?

I have had horrible cramps because of constipation, cramps that have brought me close to tears. I was so worried at first that they meant something else. I’m also looking for some help with this. Tried a few things but like you said, with no hot baths allowed it doesn’t help much and I’m not a fan on tablets.
I have no clue about the HCG levels, I’m new at this. I’ve just booked mine for a couple of weeks time. I’m tempted to buy a clear blue, last one I got said 2-3 so it should say 3+ now but I’m too nervous

I have had horrible cramps because of constipation, cramps that have brought me close to tears. I was so worried at first that they meant something else. I’m also looking for some help with this. Tried a few things but like you said, with no hot baths allowed it doesn’t help much and I’m not a fan on tablets.
I have no clue about the HCG levels, I’m new at this. I’ve just booked mine for a couple of weeks time. I’m tempted to buy a clear blue, last one I got said 2-3 so it should say 3+ now but I’m too nervous

I'm avoiding the digi weeks they cause me nothing but heartbreak..

That isn't my hcg levels it's progesterone it was to check if I ovulated which I obviously did lol.. they don't do hcg bloods in Ireland unless there is something wrong x

Here's hoping we get relief soon x

Your levels sound good @Shorty88 when mine was tested many moons ago, if it was below 10 my consultant wanted me to have supplements to increase it.

Im having the cramps as well, joys of pregnancy.

I have booked an early scan for 2 weeks today, just need to keep everything crossed for a sticky one xx

Your levels sound good @Shorty88 when mine was tested many moons ago, if it was below 10 my consultant wanted me to have supplements to increase it.

Im having the cramps as well, joys of pregnancy.

I have booked an early scan for 2 weeks today, just need to keep everything crossed for a sticky one xx

I really want an early scan but wont be getting one till nearly 10 weeks.. might see if the hospital will take me in earlier

When are yous going to stop testing??

Im trying to avoid the epu at all costs, to many bad memories and I'm trying to stay positive, though it's hard.
I will prob stop testing by the weekend, I've nearly ran out of tests and I know it makes no difference I just like seeing 2 lines lol!
what about you? xx

I have 2 tests left and then I think I should stop because I’m becoming a bit obsessed! Like you said, it’s just nice seeing the lines and the reassurance it gives you.
I’m going to book my scan for 1 and a half weeks time, I’m 5 weeks now so hoping by 6 and a half there should be a nice heart beat there ❤️
It’s so hard trying to stay positive isn’t it. I foolishly went into mothercare today and looked at prams and nursery furniture and now I’m clinging onto every bit of hope that the little one sticks because I’m so ready to be a mum!
How you all feeling today? I’m over come by neasua and headaches, in need of a nap ha!

My delivery of tests haven't come yet so I'm dying to try an ic as i have only tested 3 times.. shocked at myself ha

I say I will stop by the time I'm nearly 6 weeks or when the tests run out.. I will teat every 48 hours so i can see good progression..

@NatalieAnnie I'm the same I have been slowly walking into the baby aisle in Tesco or Dunnes (an Irish department store) and when i see a grey born in 2019 baby grow I just smile and take a mental note to buy it when i have had my 12 week scan..

Won't be long till we will be posting scans..

It's very quiet on bnb does anyone else find? Hopefully there will be more bumps joining this thread

It's alot quieter than it used to be, I could never keep up when pregnant my oldest son 6 years ago.
I tested before, 1.5 hour hold with fluid and I think my lines won't go much darker, only using ic this time, though I'm dying to get a frer, I think I have about 10 left, but I know I will start stressing over line strength etc and I want to remain as chilled as possible x

The progesterone number sounds good!

I’ve still been ok had my first wave of nausea smelling coffee this morning :( I need coffee!

I have one free left and I’m going to get a digital but not the weeks indicator one. I will call sometime this week for an appointment!

Dh and I are discussing names! We haven’t really had any other since having both our kids! We have a girl name and we’re trying to find a boy name!! So hard! We do not like common names, we won’t use something if someone else has used it even on their pet lol and we do not agree!

I like Sutton, Oaken, Brax
He likes Salter, Wren and Fisher

We already have a Lakelyn and Tallen (i want to keep that “en” ending on the name!)

Bob is superrrrr quiet! With dd is was very chatty! With my ds a year or two ago was quieter but not like it is now!

Love the names @brittany12

We have decided Luna for a girl and hubby wants Glen after him but will be calling the baby jr..

4 weeks tomorrow is it weird I'm still worried af will just show up?

I think it’s totally normal! I had a lot of creamy cm and kept thinking it was af!

Hi everyone!
Cautiously joining this thread. Due date is the 9th of October :)
I’m pregnant straight after my MC last cycle so very shocked I fell straight after. Previously with my 7 losses I had never fallen straight after like I used to see on these forums so it was always disheartening but I am now one of them lol. Very excited but also very nervous.

I will be ringing my midwife and getting a referral to the epu for a scan when I am 6 weeks.
Congratulations to everyone else :)

Also yeah totally agree about how quiet it is on here nowadays... :( back in 2012 there was much more going on! X

Congratulations! And prayers for a sticky bean!

Hopefully it’ll pick back up and more people will start lurking and join in on the forum again!

So I only had one frer left and went ahead and took it and it was defective!! I mean it still shows positive but idk how to explain it.. like not a lot of dye on it or something!

holyyyyyyy heartburn!! We had spaghetti for dinner and I knewww this was going to happen it always does during my pregnancies and it didn’t fail me this time either! However I thought i still had another week or 2 before any symptoms would be hitting me!

Here’s to hoping my typical cup of chocolate milk will knock it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->