October bumpkins 2019

I think my ic are pretty much as dark as they go lol, fmu which it really wasn't as I much of peed at least 3 times in the night!

20190130_083011.jpg

Was due af today no sign.. not sure how much darker these are going to get so might keep my last one till next week and see how I get

Wow!!!! love the fact it pulling the colour to test line, this is why i want a frer xx

Ye compared to the 27th the test line is getting lighter the only line I want to see getting lighter :haha:

But ladies I'm pregnant!!! :happydance::headspin:after 2 heartbreaking losses in the last 6 month's I cannot wait to meet this rainbow baby it will be my take home baby I know it...

Tests look fab hun! I’m due AF today and I’m going to take my last frer. I’m not sure mine will look that good though xx

They are stronger than any of my previous pregnancy I'm starting to think could it be twins :shrug: I had a faint but dark for 8dpo positive the earliest I ever got

I'm thinking the same, my tests are super dark for ic and I got my 1st hint at 7dpo clear at 8dpo xx

Hello all.. thank you @Shorty88 for letting me know of this group!

So we decided to start TTC #2 only this cycle and due to my PCOS, we diligently used OPKs, pre-seeds and DTD..

We have an adorable DS who just turned 4 last week so we are very excited about him having a sibling.

I am 12dpo and my AF isnt due till tomorrow technically.
My wondfos turned positive on 10dpo and got my bloods drawn today.. BETA is 69, progesterone is 15.. EDD 11 Oct.. Its my DH's bday on 4th so baby and daddy will have the same sunsigns :)

Really excited and looking forward to repeating this journey again. God is great indeed..

Congratulations @Demotivated, my eldest daughter was born on my birthday so we share as well.

@Shorty88 I have an early scan booked at 6+2, I'm a nervous wreck so I want a scan asap without going to epu x

I seen my dd1 with heartbeat by then.. I'm going private but they won't do one before 8 weeks.. I'll be sending my hospital forms in next week.. not sure if the epu will want me in earlier

Yayyyy! For all the beautiful lines and digis! How amazing! I have a good feeling for all of us!

I haven’t called my doctor yet! I’ll have an appointment either 6-7 weeks I’d imagine!

Here’s my test that was defective yesterday! It literally didn’t show lines for positive or control line until like 20 minutes after I took it! It was dark when I took the photo so it’s kind of dark!

ADBB3F01-4063-423B-A3F9-8B8AAE3691D1.jpeg

That's annoying about the test @brittany12 but the lines look fab on it!

@Shorty88 I'm not being referred to midwife/epu until I've had my scan, our private place scans at 6 weeks and I should see the heartbeat by then, my gp has started me on the higher dose of folic acid again and I'm already on baby aspirin so I'm keeping everything crossed.

Yayyyy! For all the beautiful lines and digis! How amazing! I have a good feeling for all of us!

I haven’t called my doctor yet! I’ll have an appointment either 6-7 weeks I’d imagine!

Here’s my test that was defective yesterday! It literally didn’t show lines for positive or control line until like 20 minutes after I took it! It was dark when I took the photo so it’s kind of dark!

View attachment 1054356

Great lines..

That happened on my last one it took ages for the dye to move across I could see the 2 lines straight away but took ages to dark..

Ohhh love it! :)

@Baby_brain how many dpo are you? I’m wondering whether to wait to use my digi to get 2-3 or 3+ xx

Not sure about dpo for sure as I didn’t test for ovulation. But my app says I am 5weeks 3days according to LMP. I just did the second digi in the pack after a full day of drinking loads and peeing loads. 3+ with no hold. That has made me feel really good.

Everyone’s lines are looking great. Loving all the positivity in this thread.

My 3 year old just put her hands on my belly and said mammy there is a brother and sister in your belly :shrug::-s

Don't ask me where it came from as obviously haven't told anyone bar hubby about being pregnant.. now she keeps telling me to lie down and rest haha

Sixth sense maybe :rofl: oh imagine... if seen a few post about there kids prediction of twins.. I'm shook lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->