October Due Dates <3

Had my baby boy Jake Antony Brittleton, born on 16/10/2012, will upload a picture a bit later xx

Been meaning to post for a week now... Dawson Michael made his arrival Oct 16th at 8;29pm. He weighed 8lbs 2oz, 22inches long and has a head full of dark brown hair :) Labor was about 13 hours and I only pushed for 8 mins! Can't wait to see you all over in baby club.

Congratulations! What is it with these October babies...they all decided to come in the same week lol x

My son Shane Alexander James McIntosh Bell was born on the 10th of october at 11.27pm at night weighing 7lb 2oz. :)

Labour was from thursday night at 11pm til i was ready to push friday night at 10pm and after an hour and 20 odd minutes of pushing he was born at 11.27pm. :) Long labour and totally worth it! :flow: xx

Ahhh we're all getting so close! (Those of us remaining, anyway!)

Wont be long til all our bubs are here! :) Should make a thread like this in teen parenting or baby club! x

Nope sadly. :( Still waiting on baby to arrive. Six days now /:

aw no hopefully your little man will show his face soon :) x

hey ladies... sorry for such a late update!! On my sisters laptop again so can't update everything either.

nevertheless Enolah Grace finally arrived 11 days late weighing a very healthy 9lb6oz. Birth didn't go to plan. She nearly killed me as her head was on the side so they had to cut me and forcep her out... only thing is I ended up losing 4 pints of blood, had to have 2 blood transfusions, oxygen and drips ect. Recovering now though.. Will update with photos soon.

Hope everyone else is ok, miss you ladies! xx

oh wow sounds like an ordeal but glad she is finally here :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"