October Due Dates <3

Eeek sounds very promising LarLar!! :D

And SummerFairy I think there's been 2! :) Eloquence and Katia have had their girls! x

definatly sounds like something is happening LarLar ....look forward to an update :)

also girls i've been updating the main page when people have had babies...there have been 4 so far x

I Had my perfect little girl on 10/8/12. I was 40 weeks + 4 days. She weighed 7.1lbs & 19 1/2 inches long :) I was due on 10/4/12

Aww happy DD! Hoping popps12 has had her bub now! not had a text since she was 4cm lastnight at 10! :) x

Ooh and Larlar had her bub too but cant remwmber the date! x

aww fab babies popping out left right and centre lol. I saw your thread in third tri...anything else since the leaking? x

Just got back from midwife ...she is definatly head down! :) and in a really good position for labour. She said she's suprised i'm not waddling because her head is really low! :D so i must have a good pelvis if i can't even feel that she's there lol

I've felt a bit like im on my period this morning but it eased off and i'm fine now so she thinks i probably will have baby sometime this week. If not i'm booked in for next Tuesday for a sweep xx

Aww how exciting!! :D Nope nothing :( Tiny bit more of a leak and now nothing since :/ Didnt call mw in the end because it's stopped and baby is moving around like normal.. xx

It's so exciting reading about the babies that are here! I can't wait to meet my little girl!

Had my baby girl! :) she was born yesterday! Called her isabella christine darcie bowden :) Willl uodste when possible! Xxxx

Congrats Mummy. Sorry i haven't been on sooner but had my baby girl Sophia-May at 00:03am on 18th October 2012, weighing 7lb 10oz and 57cm long :D x

ooops here is a picture of her :D x

Attachments

• SDC19197.JPG
    SDC19197.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78