October Due Dates <3

She's has and shes gorgeous, was 5lb13 and Courtney (Eloquence I think?) had hers too :) x

i was due 3 days ago, no sign of my baby :(, im bored, fed up and tired now, the earliest they will induce is next weekend :( wahh

xx

I'm fed up for you! :haha: He better come soon or he'll be dragged out screaming, quite literally!! x

oh wow congrats to them both ...although thats not fair as Eloquence had the same due date as me lol :( i want my baby now haha x

Ahh she was in hospital for about a week I think it was, not entirely sure what was wrong but they had to induce her x

Hey girls havent been on in aaaages as haven't got internet in our new place :nope:
should be back on in about 4 weeks though :)
baby is still hanging on :( Went into hospital at 36 weeks and was told she'll be here very soon as things were moving along - contractions, lost plug cervix effaced etc but she's still here.
Congrats on the ladies with their babies, hope everyone else is good :) xx

Yup I had her! Isabelle Alexa, born at 4:47pm on Wed weighing a tidgy 5lb13 at 39+1! Her blood sugars caused concern cos she's so little but she seems happy + thriving now, we only came home yesterday and my phone didn't work at hospital to update anybody before now :( was horrible but worth it! I ended up on a drip cos I was dehydrated and I was projectile vomiting after the op, ew.

Recovery wise its going okay and my scar is healing well. Got told to stop doing so much by the health visitor today though cos its day 3 and I've walked up and downstairs about 8 times today :dohh: want to stay mobile but then need a wee and need to go back upstairs, its so hard! Pain wise isn't too bad, I'm just uncomfortable - its hard to think I had major surgery so soon ago!

Breastfeeding wise, we had a little nightmare.. She was amazing at first latched first time every time and fed really well, her blood sugar was too low so they topped her up with formula so she didn't need a drip and she wasn't interested in boob after that and wouldn't latch properly making me bleed :( then she started feeding every half hour for 20min a time so was reopening them and I spent all the second night crying with her! Day 3 today I've given her formula and I've waited til my nipples healed and have started expressing! So best of both worlds til she will latch again, if she doesn't at least I tried and she had 2 days of colostrum and will now have a few bm bottles a day :)

Sorry for the massive message! Hope you're all well!! xx

sorry its late ...congrats Katie!! She's beautiful :) and a nice size as well.

How are the rest of our October mummies to be doing? I pee more during the night than in the day now and am not sleeping very well either these past few nights. I think i may have dropped a bit but not majorly. Have no idea if anything is going on....still can't feel my braxton hicks (i'm assuming i'm still having them). Got the midwife next Tuesday on my due date if she hasn't come before which i don't think she will.

What about everyone else? xx

I'm doing good thanks! Very crampy lately! Finished school now thank God and so Im working from home getting ahead in my subjects so I can hopefully have a week or so off when baby is here :D xx

aw yay can take it a bit easier now then :) i did see your thread in 3rd tri about beinng crampy.

The girls at work have done like a sweep stake on when baby will be born and how big she will be lol x

Yeah I've done so much school work this week to get ahead :D ahh it's still on and off!!

Aha same with my friends haha! I have a feeling I will have her 17th! :) No reason why, just got that 'feeling' haha! x

Ah right...we'll soon see :) Well my due date is the 16th and both my mum and husband work where i work so they've put down guesses too. My husband put the 18th and my mum put my due date the 16th.

Its funny though, mum's theory on that is that the doctors gave her a due date for me but she was adamant her dates were right not theirs. Turns out her's were and i was born on the exact date she thought. So mum put my due date thinking that that was my date i'd worked out and that i'd be right because she was. Well if we go by my dates then i'm due the 19th lol :haha: She was highly disappointed when she found out lol

Which ever way though all 3 of us think sometime next week so who knows. Everyone at work seems to think i'm having a 7lb baby, they all guessed 7lb something. I think she'll be like me and be a top end 6lb.

Anyone have any thoughts on the weight of your LO?

Ooooo its all exciting now ..soooo close xx

Had a sweep today (40+1) 1cm Dilated and baby 3/5ths engaged Midwife also felt my waters.

Been crampy and had backache ever since and it's got somewhat progressively sorer. Also experienced some blood, spotting and then what i believe is my bloody show which i got after several shooting pains in my 'dooda'. Hoping these are all good signs that ima meet my lil guy soon. But if not i have my induction booked for the 22nd and i won't see a midwife again until then.

Trying to keep active and on my feet but i'm feeling really tired and drained.. :flow: xx

sounds positive LarLar...can't imagine nothing happening between now and the 22nd tbh

Fingers crossed for you anyway and that your LO makes an appearance soon!! x

Had a bit of stomach cramping too tonight! A bit more painful than the back aches but nt awful! :D I've been estimated that LO will be around 7lb by a consultant :D I was 9lb 6 and FOB was 10lb 3, so hopefully she wont take after either of us there :haha:

Ahh LarLar sounds like things might be happening! Fingers are crossed for you!! xx

How many October babies have been born so far?

I'm full term now and my dr has been saying I've been ready to go into labor for weeks now. My luck now that I can have her she's going to stay put!:dohh:

Thanks you both kinda scared now haha..

was getting pains every 10-15mins before bed (which was at about 1.30-2am, so i went to sleep and now i've just woke up went to the toilet lost some more mucous blood stuff, went back to bed.. got up five mins later.. had a clearout i think (the runs tmi) and lost more blood tinged mucus.. not sure how frequent the pains are now but they do hurt more than the ones i had before bed gonna try time them soon but when they peak and can breathe through them :flow: xx

Pains now every five minutes just off the phone to maternity assessment and to phone back in an hour, had to take pain killers but they aren't helping much..

THIS BLOODY HURTS! :( :flow: xx

Sounds like something is happening LarLar! How exciting! It seems like so long ago since I had my baby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->