October Due Dates <3

My scan is on Monday so i will be 13 weeks. Anyone else still waiting on their scan??

Its a bit odd if anything i feel the need to pee less than i used to. I can go all day which i don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing :/ I don't wake up in the morning needing to wee i'm just really uncomfortable until i've been for a wee :/ My tender boobs went weeks ago about 6/7 weeks maybe? They're still managing to grow though lol My skin has been quite good as well which suprised me.

xx

EDD 10th October

i was starting to feel better two weeks ago, but the nausea is back, i'm constantly hungry and i feel so fed up. to top that all off, i have a cold. :(
yay you have the same due date as me! :) and i also thought i was getting over the severe sickness and nausea i was having but have re-met everything i've ate today.. not pleasant. You have strangely enough the same problems as me haha.. i'm forever hungry can't seem to satisfy my hunger and i've recently got over two colds. :)

Also my name is laura too haha

Hope you feel better soon :flow:

that's so weird. same symptoms and same name? haha. bump buddies? (i only get online every couple of days but i'd love one :flow:)

thank you, you too. :) i don't think i would be so miserable if it wasn't for my mood dropping the last couple days. i have depression so i very easily get miserable over silly things. it's annoying, i feel bad for not being cheerful enough about being pregnant. :blush:

that's so weird. same symptoms and same name? haha. bump buddies? (i only get online every couple of days but i'd love one :flow:)

thank you, you too. :) i don't think i would be so miserable if it wasn't for my mood dropping the last couple days. i have depression so i very easily get miserable over silly things. it's annoying, i feel bad for not being cheerful enough about being pregnant. :blush:

haha really is and that'd be great! :) and i'm usually on everyday for abit or to reply to things :) if not it's every other day.

and aww don't feel bad honestly! it's an emotional time.. i've found myself getting down and depressed over the stupidest of things and my anxiety seems to be sky high. If you ever need to talk just give me a little message :) and i'll be more than happy to talk to you. I'm gonna go ahead and add you :)! :flow:

My scan is on Monday so i will be 13 weeks. Anyone else still waiting on their scan??

Its a bit odd if anything i feel the need to pee less than i used to. I can go all day which i don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing :/ I don't wake up in the morning needing to wee i'm just really uncomfortable until i've been for a wee :/ My tender boobs went weeks ago about 6/7 weeks maybe? They're still managing to grow though lol My skin has been quite good as well which suprised me.

xx

both my scans have been at 13 weeks which is better tbh you get to see more :)

Someone else said to me that its better at 13 weeks. They are clearer apparently :) x

Someone else said to me that its better at 13 weeks. They are clearer apparently :) x

Sorry to butt in just thought i'd say i'm glad i had to wait til i was 13 weeks and 6 days for my scan i think it's pretty clear haha :) although baby was a rascal.

Last picture i attached is a comparison of my 10 weeks scan and 13w + 6d scan.. i was amazed by the difference.. and how clear everything is now. :)

Attachments

• IMG-20120410-00459.jpg
    IMG-20120410-00459.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20120410-00450.jpg
    IMG-20120410-00450.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Glasgow City-20120410-00460.jpg
    Glasgow City-20120410-00460.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for posting your pics! Thats amazing the difference in a 10 weeks and a 13 weeks photo...its a proper baby lol :) I know some people don't like to wait htat bit longer but by the looks of it its worth the wait x

Thanks for posting your pics! Thats amazing the difference in a 10 weeks and a 13 weeks photo...its a proper baby lol :) I know some people don't like to wait htat bit longer but by the looks of it its worth the wait x

:) haha yeah and no problem, it'll be well worth it :) x :flow:

plus your closer to the 20w one. mine is in 4 weeks and 4 days .. not that i'm counting or nothing ;)

plus your closer to the 20w one. mine is in 4 weeks and 4 days .. not that i'm counting or nothing ;)

haha :) yeah deffinatly plus the 16 week midwife appointment in between will help it fly.

Is everyone planning on finding out the sex of the baby? I deffinatly am. Haven't got the patients to wait lol

xx

yeah mines this tuesday almost forgot about that :O. I'm finding out providing LO isn't stubborn i'm FAR too impatient not too plus i like to buy pink/blue

aw cool. i'm not sure what they do altogether bar listening to the heart beat :shrug:

Yeah same for me, i couldn't cope not knowing! Lets hope none of our babies are stuborn on the day xx

they don't even do that here, not till 20+ weeks so all they do is bp, wee sample and i think that's it ? I can't remember now though.

Oh that sucks. My midwife at my first app had said that at the 16 week app its the first time they can listen to the heatbeat with the ..... thingy? lol But didn't tell me about anything else.

You'd think with pregnancy everyones apps would be the same but there seem to be huge variations in areas xx

i know sucks they don't do it in my area but never mind i bet your looking forward to listening in i want to record it this time!!. I've also got an appointment with the consultant in a week and a bit so that will keep me going.

I'm being sick :( 3 times yesterday, once this morning :( It's getting worse not better! And Ive really gone off all food :(

at 9 weeks and between 11 and 12 weeks my sickness got worse but this since wednesday so 12+3 i've been pretty much normal so hopefully yours will ease off too!! x

mines still there although i wasn't sick this morning was sick up to 21 weeks with my 1st so not holding out too much hope

all i keep hearing from people around me are that they were sick for the entire pregnancy including both my nans which is a crappy thought. I hopinig now that mine has eased its not going to come back with a vengance. As i am writting this though i feel really full but a bit iffy at the same time :/ I think i've jynxed myself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->