October Due Dates <3

my nan was also sick with both of hers for the full duration and all day! mines just morning thank god or sometimes later if i don't eat but i make sure i have something in my stomache x

well thought i would try a chinese as OH was getting one. Well i only had chicken fried rice and chips as its plain and had not even a quater.....and thew it back up :( x

I had chinese the other day and was sick too, my fault for being greedy and going for an all you can eat buffet :p hope your feeling a bit better now :hugs: x

Thanks :) I was pushing it really because i haven't been able to eat cooked food since getting pregnant :dohh: x

i know it's terrible but i've just been eating microwave meals and ready made stuff i'll make more effort once i feel better though x

Hey girls

Fab day! Had our scan this morning it was amazing lol All is good with our VERY wriggly baba :) I thought i was 13 weeks exact and they have put me forward 6 days to 14 weeks tomorrow. My EED is now October 16th so will have to change main page :)

Anyway will upload our photo. For some reason everyone who has seen it keeps saying i'm having a big baby :shrug: I don't think they are grasping the difference between a 12 week scan and a 14 scan tbh but oh well. See what you guys think :)

xxx

Attachments

• scan 13+6.jpg
    scan 13+6.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 9
Aww that's great news :) and i also found out i was 13weeks + 6days at my scan haha a couple of days ahead of what i thought.

Lovely scan picture! :flow:

at 9 weeks and between 11 and 12 weeks my sickness got worse but this since wednesday so 12+3 i've been pretty much normal so hopefully yours will ease off too!! x

I hope so! 13 weeks today, and i threw up all my breakfast this morning! :( x

I'm getting so excited for my 12 week scan! i can't wait to see LO again!

I'm convinced 9th, first scan (private at 11wk) says 9th but NHS dating scan says 12th so put me as 12th please :)

I'm just a moody bugger, belly is growing quickly so ima be a heffer soon too lol pee lots, get soo warm when I've been standing a while, insomnia yet I'm tiiiiiiired. I've pretty much every symptom but nausea and sickness!

sounds like your having a fun time of it then lol :) will add you now x

Ouou found it :)
10th October for me - I see other ladies are too :) xx

After my AMAZING scan today, I am now due 24th not 23rd! x

aw fab glad you had a good scan :) will adjust your date now! x

Hello! I appear to be a little late but I thought I'd post too. c: My EDD Is October 29! It's nice to see so many October to-be mommies!

I also think it would be pretty neat if anyone has their baby on October 15th, that's my birthday! :)

Hey nice to get another to add to the list :) before i did this i thought there was only 1 or 2 of us lol. Oh and that could be me i'm due 16th October :D lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->