October half term...what do you usually do with the kids?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
I know im thinking slightly ahead but i was just wondering what do you do with the kids during october half term....i would love to take LO away but im not sure where? xx

We don't do anything really. Halloween sometimes falls during October half term, so they look forward to that. Otherwise it's just the usual sort of stuff they do at weekends - play out with their mates on bikes for example, or stay in and do drawing / colouring / watch telly / play with toys etc. if the weather is bad.

I think going away is a nice idea. Somewhere like southern Spain maybe? Warm in October.

It totally depends. This year we are going on a Sun 4 night holiday to Isle if Wight.
If I can convience OH that we can afford it I sometimes take the children away with my mum (OH gets to stay at home!). We usually go to Spain. We've been to Benidorm, Benalmedena and Torremolios. All of those work out cheap and you usually get a good amount of sun. And as its winter season they are not awful like they can be in the summer.

Failing that we stay at home and just chill out.

Thanks ladies...I don't usually do anything in Oct but over the summer we couldn't go away anywhere...I have been feeling overly :sick:...I just felt that I would ruin the holiday xx

We usually have loads of days out planned with family and friends however, we're relocating to Asia in November, so we'll be packing up and shipping off our personal belongings - may get a day or two out to the cinema or something!

We are going to lanzarote again this year as we didn't manage to get away during the summer, the weathers perfect for us (pale and fair haired!!) warm but not too hot xx

We usually have loads of days out planned with family and friends however, we're relocating to Asia in November, so we'll be packing up and shipping off our personal belongings - may get a day or two out to the cinema or something!

Wow what a wondeful place to relocate :cloud9: xx

Wow what a wondeful place to relocate :cloud9: xx

Yes, we're very lucky. It's a welcome break to be honest after the year we've had! :flower:

Hope it is as beautiful as it sounds :) xxx

I am just taking my kids to see one of the many Aunties haha. Just in England but at least it gets us out of the house and seeing family we wouldn't otherwise see x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->