October Pumpkins 2017

lindsayms05

Reaction score
Hi mamas! I know it is early, but I wanted to start an October thread as those BFP's start rolling in. My estimated due date is October 2nd, but that is just through an online calculator. I will have my first appointment in a few weeks and can update my due date if need be then.

Gender results so far:
:pink: 12
:blue: 9
:yellow: 3

September 28
lilmisscaviar - :blue:

October
MEPride - :pink:
verily - :pink:
yogimama - :yellow:
bellaboo
SarahA -

Lindsayms05 - :blue:
Trying4BbyBoy
squirrel. :pink:
StillPraying :blue:

babyno9
me222

akinsmom2 :angel:
KitteyKat2010 - :blue:

PSamuel - :pink:
aancha0204

Shanlee16
MrsReed2015 - :yellow:
angelgirl86
WrenBaby
ilex88
Honey27
saraaa - :pink:

hmcx
Alie
Conundrum :blue:

Hello_kitty
Mallerm
Liztastic
Jumik :pink:
KRobbo :pink:

shibama

CrazyBird :blue:
Meditteranean :pink:

Orglethorp :pink:

KylasBaby
flyingduster
cat81
Amandasb84 :pink:

Stevensmummyx :angel:

miss_nat84
Mrs B. - :blue:
Jaggersmommy
aliciazh
Facethemusic
Passiflora

nlk - :pink:
MrsD140810 :angel:
Momma Piglet
syncronisity

Lullabye
whatwillbex

Eziana :blue:

Ktangerine

Fit_Mama2Be :angel:
MissYogi - :yellow:

drjo718 - :blue:

Calcifer :angel:

xandersmom112

babifever

velathria
tobemum

AshleyLK

abennion
sophi90
MindUtopia

November 4
EBAUERHAUS
Nita2806 :pink:

So glad you started this! It will be nice to have bump buddies! My EDD is Oct 1st. How are you feeling?

Hi! Online calculator days October 2nd for me too, got my BFP 10Dpo. Lines getting darker

Attachments

• IMG_3794.jpg
    IMG_3794.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 29
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...57-october-2017-due-dates-2.html#post38097781 Here's another October thread

Can you mark me down for Oct 5 I have not been to Dr yet either. I'm gonna try to get an appointment for Valentine's Day.or that week lol

Sorry, I didn't see an October due dates thread when I made this! I don't care which one we stay on.

I'm feeling okay so far. Major tiredness hit me today but nothing else yet. How about everyone else?

Quick flashes of super human smelling capabilities. Couple of days I was super tired but not much else! Yesterday was the official 'my period is late' and I was getting on/off mild cramping.

I feel so much better today! Yesterday I was so tired and my head was hurting, but today I don't have either of those things. My super smell is kicking in as well. I am a high school teacher and there are many smells working with teenagers all day so I'm hoping the super smell doesn't lead to morning sickness!

I've been through first trimester twice before and didn't have morning sickness with either of those pregnancies so I'm hoping and praying this one is the same. It's still so early it's hard to say.

Are you ladies getting any blood work done to check HCG levels? I did in my other two pregnancies but I have switched doctors and I'm not sure if she will check them or not. I sent her a message so I hope she will order them. My tests seem to be darkening up well, but my line is still not as dark as my control line so I'm a little paranoid.

Lindsayms05, I'm with you there! Definitely paranoid. My lines are getting darker but very slowly (in my opinion). Lines are still not as dark as the control.

I asked for a beta hcg from my midwife. I got it done at 12 dpo and it was 123.8, which I think is pretty decent. I go for my second draw tonight and I am 16 dpo today so I'm hoping to see a 490-500. We will see!! Do you know your past hcg levels from previous pregnancies?

Been cramping a bit yesterday and today. Couldn't sleep last night.... but other than that, I feel normal. I almost rather not feel normal to ease my anxiety a bit, hahaha.

Your first number sounds great! Yes, both my first blood draws were around 12dpo and one was 72 and the other was 84. My second draws were in the 270's for both.
I still haven't heard back from my obgyn so I'm not sure if I will get beta's or not. I feel like I will quit testing if I could get betas!

I so wanna kick the POAS addiction!!! If my next beta comes back good I'll feel better about going cold turkey.

That, and the fact that the nurse I spoke to this morning said if my levels are high enough we can do an early ultrasound before I head off to Hawaii on Feb 3. Definitely nervous about traveling for 13 hours!!! Got myself some compression socks and sea bands for nausea just in case MS rears its ugly head just in time for me to get on a couple planes.

I know air travel has been deemed 'safe' in the first trimester but I can't help but being paranoid about that, too. Hahaha, I think I'm going to be a ball of nerves for the entirety of the first trimester.

I understand completely about being a ball of nerves. I was a mess my entire first pregnancy with worry. I lost a baby at the start of second tri over the summer so I know I will be an absolute disaster with worry this time around. I'm just trying to stay positive and think happy thoughts!

Nausea last night was awful was with my mom and we went to gas station almost got sick in the parking lot then she just knew! This morning wasn't feeling well took a power nap and had a sandwich and now I feel better

The fatigue and nausea is so real with me too no headaches though.

Got my second beta hcg. Rose from 123.8 to 995.1 in 4 days! Yay!

Still no real symptoms on my end. A little tired. A little more hungry than usual but other than that I feel A-OK!

First ultrasound is scheduled for Feb 13 at 7 weeks! I should be able to see the heart beat at that point, right?

Put me down for October 7, until I have a doctor appointment to get it adjusted!

akinsmom - So sorry the symptoms are kicking in so hard, but I always feel reassured when I feel a little ill in the beginning like levels are rising nicely! Hopefully it will only stick around a short while and you'll get to feeling better soon.

MEpride - I'm SO glad to see your second blood draw went up so much! I'd be breathing a big ol sigh of relief if I were you. Do you have you first appointment scheduled? (Sorry, just saw that you do!) Yes, you should be able to see the heartbeat then! That is one of my favorite things about being pregnant...that very first appointment where you get to see and hear your little teeny tiny baby for the first time!

Welcome Shanlee! Huge congrats on the BFP!

Lindsay,

I have an early ultrasound scheduled for the 13th which I am SUPER excited about. I have my first official Prenatal Appointment for the 24th and then the official 'physical' appointment 2 weeks later, where I assume they will do a pap, blood pressure, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->