October Pumpkins 2017

Hey all!

I have a happy 27 week old boy now! Still breast feeding but is on solids now. He eats everything! So happy!

He can sit unaided, and has his first two teeth through!

How is everyone?

I lost track of the number of weeks when Dorothy was around 4 months old :haha: She's 6 months and 10 days now, happy as anything! She sits without help, rolls front to back & back to front (but HATES being on her front), stands with support, and absolutely loves to jump/bounce. We're absolutely convinced she'll walk before she crawls.

She loves eating solids now that we switched from rice cereal to oat flour cereal and she's starting to get veggie/fruit purees in addition to the cereal. She likes carrots, but not so much anything that's basically a glorified apple sauce. Too sharp, judging by the face she makes. She's figured out the whole food thing and tries to get her face onto everyone's dinner plate, so we've been letting her lick different flavours. So far she's a fan of ketchup, miso soup, sweet & sour sauce, and every salad dressing she's encountered.

She's a major night owl. She sleeps well once I get her down and often doesn't want anything in the morning until 9am or later, but she refuses to be left alone in her crib before 1am. Often even later.

She's in love with our cats and starts "calling" them (screeches in their direction) when she can see them. Our rescue girl, Camo, adores her and lets her grab and tug to her heart's content. It's really sweet to watch <3

I know I'm amazed I've kept up with the weeks too! It's probably only because at the weigh ins they ask me how many weeks he is :)

Rio is eating everything now. All different types of solids. He eats our meals with us, but still is on the breast as well.

He weaved very quickly..but then I like my food too ha ha! Great to hear that Dorothy is doing so well..

Add my on Instagram if you can... the_reedfamily

Loving all the updates....Connor is doing amazing and is still the biggest of three kids we have. He goes on all fours and is very close to crawling now. He eats baby food as well as some table food. He is such a happy little guy and giggles like crazy at the dogs.

Hi everyone :) So nice to hear you’re all doing well! Logan’s good too; he’s 7.5 months now (lost track of weeks a while ago!). He’s loving his purees but struggling with actual solids. He seems to have a bad gag reflex. He’s commando crawling all over the place and (despite hating it initially) prefers to spend all the time on his tummy. He can sit pretty well now too. Does anyone actually use the Facebook group that was created? I never did manage to join it. If not, would you like one? We don’t need it to be a secret one anymore so should be easier to manage... I’m happy to create one if people want to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->