October Pumpkins 58 Tester's 10 BFP's

30mummyof1 that would be perfect!

I would really like a summer baby this time as my LO was born in january, it would be a nice even spread :) x

I want to join! Put me down for the 9th. This is tentative though, because my cycle is not very consistent. I'll update if anything changes. Good luck to all!

Can I join too... The witch came to visit today... So I'll be testing on Oct 15th..

I swear I had alot of the symptoms..... Nausea, aches, a tiny bit of the right cm... I dunno..

Can I join too. I was meant to be testing end of Sept but AF came on Thursday after stopping pill on Sat (midpack) it seems more than withdrawal so hoping its the real start of my cycle. Looking at testing on the 9th. Good luck everyone :) xx

I'll join for October, can you put me down for October 10th? Good luck to all!

Welcome to the newest members and our returning ladies! Bjs2005, kitty2385, sppmom, rachieroo, rosieb1977, ruz, medzi, Becky61, NewMrsJones and Hammie. Good luck this month ladies! May the odds forever be in your favor. :dust:

Can I join you ladies? I will test October 7 if AF has not shown up by then. It would be such a nice surprise to get a BFP for our third anniversary on the 8th!

Hi everyone :) I'm still waiting for AF she is due to show up on Tuesday but defo not pregnant bfn 9,10 and 12 DPO ! I know poas addict lol..... Anyone doing anything different this cycle ?

Oh my af hasn't arrived but I know she will be tomorrow (BFN today) So if you could put me down for Oct 13th, craziness because that's the day I had an early mc 2 years ago, how amazing it would be to make that day go from a sad one to the best day ever!

Cleaning I found a .88 cent walmart test I didn't know I had. I took it, 20 mins and there is second line i'll post a pic. I know I can't count it but it has me a little curious! Prob an evap but ahh

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been mia. Been a crazy week. Found out our momma cat who just had kittens may have feline lukemia. I will update everything after work today.

Hi Dannixo, I dont think we ever spoke, but I will say I truly admired your positive attitude after reading your story. You make every month enjoyable and although I have been let down for 8 months straight I still look forward to your monthly posts. As for your kitty. I am a veterinary practice manager and technician.Leukemia is serious, but we have many pets that live out their lives with the disease. Unfortunately, the kittens most likely have it too. With good precautionary vet care hopefully your kitty will live a long,happy life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->