October Pumpkins 58 Tester's 10 BFP's

Thanks babylove, I have been so crazy with work that I haven't had time to read through all the posts. where are you guys at? we are at our 2 week extravaganza again. added soy iso and soft cups this cycle

Im only cd8 so hopefully be starting the bd marathon lol.

omgosh.. I've been living under a rock.

I found out what preseed is today.

*smacks forehead*.

Must try it ! AF arrived today can you put me down for the 16th of October please :)

Welcome to our newest ladies and returning: Buffyx, girlinyork, jjbubbles28 and juscause. Good luck this cycle!

Afm: $350 later and momma cat tested negative for feline lukemia. Thank god she only had an infection and all kittens eyes are open now thanks to antibiotic eye drops. Im cd 12 so about a week before I ovulate.

That's great news about your cat :) any pics of the kittens :) how old are they now

hi ladies, hope your having a good day :)

you can go ahead and add me to this, been having pink discharge all day so I expect AF to be full blast tomro.
i'll probably be testing on the 20th. Good luck this month ladies!

Great to hear everything is good with mama and babies. Are you keeping any of them?

What colour are they ? I LOVE kittens :) how is mama cat now ? Oooh and tell more about considering adoption ?? My sister had unexplained infertility ttc for 14 years , failed Ivfs . She adopted a sibling group aged 4, 2 and 1 all at the same time :) that was 17 years ago !! The eldest is 21 now !!!

Oh I should have added 7 years after the adoption she did one cycle of IVF again , she got 4 embryos . Two put back and one little boy born ....... 4 children .... Fast forward 3 years , she was contacted to say the 2 embryos left were due to be disposed of ( my sis now 40) and she had three options , let them be discarded , have them injected and her body absorb them , or have them defrosted and transferred . Ethically she decided on the latter being told it was unlikely after 3 years they would come through defrosting without damage . But they did ...... The twins arrived lol............. Now 6 children ...... But wait the story is not over .... Fast forward 2 yeas sister now 42 ........... ....... Wasn't feeling great .. Recognised the symptoms .... Thought no way !!!' After 20 years of ttc and unprotected sex ...... A miricle happened , she conceived naturally .. Gave birth at 43 to baby girl no 7!!! My sister went from absolute dispear 14 years ttc to having 7 children !!!!! Lol....

Left wonderin what an absolutely incredible & inspirational story :)

Dannixo great news about mama cat & kittens :)

Left wonderin that's such an incredible story!

Momma cat and all kittens are doing wonderful! Momma cat is a tiger striped. We have one all white kitten with a tint of black ears and tail which we are keeping. I have an all white cat I nursed to live 14 years ago and I feel he may pass away soon. We have 2 all black kittens and one beautiful tiger.

That is a wonderful story!

I was never a cat person but I have one now that I got in a moment of pregnancy mushiness 3 years ago and I'd have another but DH would flip his lid if I did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->