• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Rainbow Babies!!!

rachelbubble

A tiny bit PREGNANT!! x
Reaction score
Hi ladies...

Been thinking about starting a thread since saturday when i found out i was pregnant but im very nervous!! After a previous loss and a year TTC again im a bag of nerves!!

Wondered if anyone fancies sharing the journey with me???:shrug:

EDD:

Fngrscrossed - October
cb1 - October :angel:
jennyanne83 - 1st October
EmptyInside - 2nd October
Taramarie x - 3rd October
Twinkie210 - 4th October
PommyMommy - 5th October
Madrid98 - 6th October :angel:
ellabear - 6th October :angel:
Katia-xO - 7th October
Tess.ie - 7/8th October
Meaggers - 7/8th October
rachelbubble - 10th October
Wookie130 - 11th October :angel:
Tweak0605 - 12th October
Beth30 - 15th / 21st October
wilfbown - 16th October
Islander - 17th October
cazi77 - 18th October
Hope4BFP - 19th October TWINS!!!!!
bumpyplease - 19th October
3xscharmer - 20-22nd October :angel:
mrs eire - 22nd October
Mom2mmcjg - 25th October
Gemaloobie - 26th October
sharonfruit - 27th October
paigeypoo - 28th October
Camlet - 30th October
lindblum - 31st October
debzie - 31st October :angel:
mamarosy - 31st October

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hun!!

SO glad you made this! I was thinking about doing it! All will be okay!!

For those who don't know me- I just found out I was pregnant after trying for 14months and 2 miscarriages. Just got beta results back and all looks good so far!! Praying this is our forever baby!!

So glad youre here Amy!! We can do this!!

Oh yeah.....Ive just found out im pregnant after TTC for a year after a MC last January!! OH.......and my name is Louise (dont know where 'rachel' came from for my user name!! :haha:)

x x x

Oh.....and Amy, youre SOOOOO having twins with those numbers as 14dpo!!! :winkwink:

I would love love love twins!!! So much!! All I want is one healthy baby, but 2 would be such a blessing for us!!

Me too!! I know how much work twins can be BUT its double the trouble and double the love!! :baby::baby:

Do you have a due date yet???

I 'think' mines around 8/9th October!!

FF gave me an EDD of October 12th! 10 days before my birthday!

Hi! I'd like to join too. I've got my BFP last Friday. I'm cautiously pregnant after 2 losses (last one in August) and my due date is 6th of October. I think it may change once I have the scan but we'll see.

So nice to have a thread like this for all of us PAL.

Can i join in too please?
Im Lizzie, due Oct 7 or 8, had MC last August so hoping that everything goes perfectly this time.
October seems such a long time away, I'm counting down instead to end of March/April when I leave the first tri!!! :)
Happy and Healthy 9 months to everyone here x

hello!!!!!!!!!

my names belle, FF gave me a due date of 6th october but the dr gave me 9th of october, so i guess we will see!!!!!

im so nervous though and just want to fast forward to when im 12 week already!!!!!!!

High ladies, I have been waiting for an October thread to pop up (I wanted to start one, but wasn't sure if it was too early).

My name is Stacie. I am pregnant with #2 after an early loss in August. My due date is October 4th, but if all goes well I suspect I will have a September baby. I had my quant hcg and progesterone done here are the results, I disagree with the O date FF gave me, I think I O'd one day later so I put both dop numbers down:

10/11dpo: hcg 30 prog 31.4
12/13dpo: hcg 138
16/17dpo: hcg 1200 prog 39

I am on progesterone supplements because of a history of low progesterone. My Dr. was happy with these test results, and I have an early U/S scheduled Feb 20th.

Nice to see so many of us with October babies. I hope this journey will be full of good news.

Amy I'm starting to think you're having twins too based on your numbers. How exciting!!!

Welcome ladies!! So glad to have you all here to share this journey with us. It will be exciting, yet scary and nerve wracking at times!

Stacie - I'm on progesterone supplements too. Doc didn't want to put me on them, but after my begging and saying it would make me feel 10x better, he agreed to put me on them. It's the reason I think I m/c'd twice before, so I want to do everything possible to keep this baby.

M - Definitely would LOVE twins. But I've been reading it could go either way. Imagine our surprise in 2 1/2 weeks to see 2 on an ultrasound?! Holy crap, I'd be in shock but ecstatic!

Hi! I'd like to join too. I've got my BFP last Friday. I'm cautiously pregnant after 2 losses (last one in August) and my due date is 6th of October. I think it may change once I have the scan but we'll see.

So nice to have a thread like this for all of us PAL.
Yay!! Glad youve joined!! Were all at a VERY similar stage so this'll be great to go through together!!
Can i join in too please?
Im Lizzie, due Oct 7 or 8, had MC last August so hoping that everything goes perfectly this time.
October seems such a long time away, I'm counting down instead to end of March/April when I leave the first tri!!! :)
Happy and Healthy 9 months to everyone here x
Welcome!! I know what you mean....Im trying to think as far as October but can only see March/April!! Fx'd for us all!! x x

hello!!!!!!!!!

my names belle, FF gave me a due date of 6th october but the dr gave me 9th of october, so i guess we will see!!!!!

im so nervous though and just want to fast forward to when im 12 week already!!!!!!!
Yay Belle!! Glad youve come as well.....we can share all our nervousness and anxiety together!!! Lets keep each other strong!!! x x
High ladies, I have been waiting for an October thread to pop up (I wanted to start one, but wasn't sure if it was too early).

My name is Stacie. I am pregnant with #2 after an early loss in August. My due date is October 4th, but if all goes well I suspect I will have a September baby. I had my quant hcg and progesterone done here are the results, I disagree with the O date FF gave me, I think I O'd one day later so I put both dop numbers down:

10/11dpo: hcg 30 prog 31.4
12/13dpo: hcg 138
16/17dpo: hcg 1200 prog 39

I am on progesterone supplements because of a history of low progesterone. My Dr. was happy with these test results, and I have an early U/S scheduled Feb 20th.

Hi and welcome Stacie!! Great numbers for 16/17dpo!! I wish i could get my bloods done but here it doesnt seem to happen until i see the midwife at 8 weeks!! Im praying so so hard that i make it that far!! I think im going to book a private scan as i think getting and waiting until 12 weeks will kill me!!! x x x

So happy thats theres so many of us in this group and were literally due within a week of each other!! Yay!!

Just want to share my tests from yesterday and today.... very pleased with the digi 2-3weeks!!! :happydance:

Ahhhhh didnt work.... TRY again....

Attachments

• SAM_1024.jpg
    SAM_1024.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 16
So what are everyones symptoms at the moment???

Mine - exhausted, sore and full boobs, heavyness done there. I have had some minor backache and have lost my appetite especially in the mornings!!! Bit of spotting when i wipe, but i know this can be normal so im trying to now pay it too much attention especially when my symptoms are so much stronger than last time!! x x

Ahahaha!! I took the same tests this morning!

FRER and digi at 15DPO - we don't have the cool '2-3' thingy with the digi's like you guys have

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/yam102284/IMAG0070.jpg

The only symptoms I have are exhaustion and heavy sometimes sore boobs. And cramping. I'm praying the symptoms come soon. I know it sounds weird, but I really want some m/s or something since I didn't have that with either of my other pregnancies!

Amy you are soooooo ahving twins!!! Your FRER is as strong as mine and im 3 days ahead of you!!! Ha!! Go you!!!

I REALLY REALLY wanting morning sickness!! Ha!! :haha: Weird eh?? Think itll put my mind at rest if im throwing up everyday!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you're getting 2-3 before 5wks that shows your numbers are increasing too! Well done Louise!

I have another digi saved for the 8th of Feb with the hope I'll get a 3+. I don't want to spend more money on digi's.

I've been having backache and some cramps (every other day or so). My bbs are quite sensitive, I notice particularly when I go to bed as I like to sleep on my tummy and it's already getting uncomfortable. Ms's started a few days back. That's it for me!

By the way I forgot to mention, my name is Esther.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->