October Rainbow Babies!!!

Hii *waves* can i come in?

Pregnant straight after a mc and due around the 7th Oct but dates will most likely change after a scan in a few weeks. Going out of my mind with crazy right now!!

Good luck to rachelbubble, just read the rest of the thread.. :dust: xx

Welcome Katia :flower: Sorry about your loss, but that's awesome you caught it again so fast! I know I'm going crazy waiting for my first ultrasound, just trying to find ways to pass the time quickly!

Thank you :) so glad it was so fast, it took over 3 years to get the first one!!

I went for one last week and it was very vague, wouldn't measure anything - told me it could be a gestational sac or "just some fluid" - erm thanks for that! :|

Going for another on the 17th, hoping to see a little more :) it's taking soo long to get here.. Have you gone private for a scan? x

Nope, I'm in the States, so my doctor is giving me an early ultrasound to make sure things are going well. He said we'd have one at 6 weeks, but I scheduled it a little later, so I'll be 6w4d. Hoping we can see the heartbeat at that one!!!

Yeah fingers crossed! I'll be between 6-7 weeks at my next one :) x

I'm sad to report that my hcg levels have dropped, from 55 to 21, and a miscarriage is imminent. Please prayer for me, as we're absolutely gutted right now.

I'm sad to report that my hcg levels have dropped, from 55 to 21, and a miscarriage is imminent. Please prayer for me, as we're absolutely gutted right now.

So sorry to hear :( :hugs: x

So sorry wookie!! You'll be definitely in my prayers!

So sorry wookie x x

Massive hugs x x x :hugs:

Hi ladies...

Well i feel better!!! Been to see the doctor and i was literally on the verge of tears when chatting about the previous miscarriage and how similar this one is!! I spoke about progesterone testing again but he said they cant give you anything if it is low anyway (Thats not right is it?????-I know some of you ladies have been given something!!!) He couldnt do anything today but if im still spotting in a week (when ill be 6 weeks) he'll refer me to EPADS straight away where ill be scanned and have a few regular check ups!! He also said that 'if' this one ends in a MC (which it WONT please god!!!!!) he'll refer me for testing!! He didnt seem overly concerned about the spotting but understood why i was!!

So now i wait...... BUT im so much more positive knowing were getting help either way!! So now the spotting can fuck off and ill be soooo chilled!! :haha:

Hi Ladies! I'm Meagan (waves)
I'm so excited to be a part of this, but like most of you very nervous as well.
The dates for me look like October 7 or 8th although we don't know for sure until the ultrasound.

Anyone know how to make the nerves better or the days faster?!

louise: im so happy your feeling better and that the dr didnt think it was too much cause for concern!!!!!!!!!! woohoo we are apple seeds!!!!!!!

Hi meaggers!!!!!! if you find a way to make the days go faster lease let me know!!!!!!!!

Welcome meagan!!

Louise nice to hear it went well!:hugs:

Feeling so sick since yesterday!!!! I'm in bed as I write this. Not going to work for sure!

Hi ladies...

Well i feel better!!! Been to see the doctor and i was literally on the verge of tears when chatting about the previous miscarriage and how similar this one is!! I spoke about progesterone testing again but he said they cant give you anything if it is low anyway (Thats not right is it?????-I know some of you ladies have been given something!!!) He couldnt do anything today but if im still spotting in a week (when ill be 6 weeks) he'll refer me to EPADS straight away where ill be scanned and have a few regular check ups!! He also said that 'if' this one ends in a MC (which it WONT please god!!!!!) he'll refer me for testing!! He didnt seem overly concerned about the spotting but understood why i was!!

So now i wait...... BUT im so much more positive knowing were getting help either way!! So now the spotting can fuck off and ill be soooo chilled!! :haha:

First of all, in the U.S. some docotors give progesterone supplements to women with low progesterone. It is kind of conteversial as to whether or not it actually helps, but pretty much my Dr. says it can't hurt!

I wanted to let you know about my day yesterday. I woke up with some spotting. Called my Dr. and they got me in. Well I actually saw the Nurse Practitioner. She checked my cervix and said it is closed and she wasn't concerned about the spotting, that it can be normal. She got me in for an U/S, because she thought we might see a heartbeat (I knew it was too soon but didn't argue with her). Well we didn't see a heartbeat, but I did see a perfect gestational sac and yolk sac, which is more than I saw last pregnancy. I go for a repeat U/S in 2 weeks where I will hopefully see a baby with a nice strong heartbeat.

oh im so sorry about the spotting but im glad the NP doesn't think its anything to be concerned about, its great you saw the gestational sac and yolk sac!!!!

Hi all! How's everyone feeling today?

I started spotting a little yesterday and today as well, but my 3rd set of betas came back for yesterday (about 22 dpo) and they went from 846 to 3,019 in less than 72 hours! YAY! I guess it's just that time for spotting right now for a few of us.

Twinkie- It's so excited that you saw a healthy little sac and yolk! I bet you can't wait for the HB. I know I'm countin down till ultra-sound day!

Wookie- I'm so sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you are in our thoughts.

Hi, can I join you ladies :flower:

I was posting in the September group as my due date based on LMP was 30th Sept, but we just had our first scan today at the EPAU and they could only see a sac and yolk, which would put me around the 5 week mark. I'm not too worried (at the moment...) as I didn't get my BFP until a few days after AF was due, so it could be that I just ovulated late this cycle. Anyway I have a re-scan booked on the 22nd, so should know where we are after that.

Welcome cb1!!! Hope you'll enjoy sharing the journey with us!

Meaggers are you keeping well hydrated? If you aren't drinking that may be the reason for the spotting. Nice to hear the results were great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->