October Rainbow Babies!!!

Amy you are soooooo ahving twins!!! Your FRER is as strong as mine and im 3 days ahead of you!!! Ha!! Go you!!!

I REALLY REALLY wanting morning sickness!! Ha!! :haha: Weird eh?? Think itll put my mind at rest if im throwing up everyday!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha! I noticed the same thing between my FRER and yours! You never know!!!

It would definitely put my mind at ease if I was puking everyday!

If you're getting 2-3 before 5wks that shows your numbers are increasing too! Well done Louise!

I have another digi saved for the 8th of Feb with the hope I'll get a 3+. I don't want to spend more money on digi's.

I've been having backache and some cramps (every other day or so). My bbs are quite sensitive, I notice particularly when I go to bed as I like to sleep on my tummy and it's already getting uncomfortable. Ms's started a few days back. That's it for me!

By the way I forgot to mention, my name is Esther.:blush:

Thanks hun....ive got 3 more digi's. Gonna do one next Thurs and then i dont know when....ive been stocking up for a year!! :haha: My boobs hurt more at night as well, i take my bra off and its like 'OUCH'!! x x

Amy you are soooooo ahving twins!!! Your FRER is as strong as mine and im 3 days ahead of you!!! Ha!! Go you!!!

I REALLY REALLY wanting morning sickness!! Ha!! :haha: Weird eh?? Think itll put my mind at rest if im throwing up everyday!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:haha::haha::haha: When you testing again???

I wish you guys over there had the digi's with the conception indicator as i reckon yours would be 3+ already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

If you're getting 2-3 before 5wks that shows your numbers are increasing too! Well done Louise!

I have another digi saved for the 8th of Feb with the hope I'll get a 3+. I don't want to spend more money on digi's.

I've been having backache and some cramps (every other day or so). My bbs are quite sensitive, I notice particularly when I go to bed as I like to sleep on my tummy and it's already getting uncomfortable. Ms's started a few days back. That's it for me!

By the way I forgot to mention, my name is Esther.:blush:

It's so awesome knowing your name now!!! :haha: Glad you got some good symptoms going on!!

:haha::haha::haha: When you testing again???

I wish you guys over there had the digi's with the conception indicator as i reckon yours would be 3+ already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

I'm not gonna test again. It's too much stress for me. That's the first time I've tested since Tuesday morning. Wayyy easier for me to enjoy this pregnancy not thinking about the lines and such.

HAHA!! If it was at 3+ already, I'd be freakin' out a bit! :haha:

Glad to hear I am not the only one who took a bunch of tests! I took one with FMU at 10dpo and got a faint positive then another that afternoon and it got darker then one the next 3 days, LOL. By 13dpo the test line was as dark as the control line so I quit taking them. I took a roti at 10dpo and of still said not pregnant, I have another roti and frer, but i refuse to take them since my hormone levels are in the thousands now.

May I join you ladies? I'm 33, and had a missed miscarriage (at 10 weeks) and D&C back in July. DH and I have been trying to conceive ever since, with no luck. We tried chartin, the CBFM, preseed, softcups, etc. Nothing. In December, we sought help from my OB/gyn, and after taking the 21 day progesterone test, it was determined I had low progesterone, and wasn't ovulating strongly enough. This was my first cycle on Clomid, 50 mg, on days 3-7, and it shot my progesterone up to 18.92, on 7 days after my surge!

Well, Thursday evening I got my bfp, on 13 dpo! I went in to have my first beta levels checked, and my second beta blood drawn tomorrow. We'll see if that hcg is rising sufficiently, and if it is, they'll book me for an early scan somewhere around the 7th or 8th week mark. I've got everything crossed that this will be our rainbow baby!

My due date is October 11th!

Best of luck to all of us. Let's try to hold our nerves together, and remain positive!

Welcome wookie!! You'll find that most of us have used one thing or another to help us get our BFPs.

Good luck with the test results!!

Glad to hear I am not the only one who took a bunch of tests! I took one with FMU at 10dpo and got a faint positive then another that afternoon and it got darker then one the next 3 days, LOL. By 13dpo the test line was as dark as the control line so I quit taking them. I took a roti at 10dpo and of still said not pregnant, I have another roti and frer, but i refuse to take them since my hormone levels are in the thousands now.
Ha ive been doing loads but i think im drawing a line now!! Digi next saturday to hopefully see 3+ and then thats it for me!! Id love to know what my hormone levels are! x x
May I join you ladies? I'm 33, and had a missed miscarriage (at 10 weeks) and D&C back in July. DH and I have been trying to conceive ever since, with no luck. We tried chartin, the CBFM, preseed, softcups, etc. Nothing. In December, we sought help from my OB/gyn, and after taking the 21 day progesterone test, it was determined I had low progesterone, and wasn't ovulating strongly enough. This was my first cycle on Clomid, 50 mg, on days 3-7, and it shot my progesterone up to 18.92, on 7 days after my surge!

Well, Thursday evening I got my bfp, on 13 dpo! I went in to have my first beta levels checked, and my second beta blood drawn tomorrow. We'll see if that hcg is rising sufficiently, and if it is, they'll book me for an early scan somewhere around the 7th or 8th week mark. I've got everything crossed that this will be our rainbow baby!

My due date is October 11th!

Best of luck to all of us. Let's try to hold our nerves together, and remain positive!

Welcome hun!! Im so sorry for your loss! :hugs: Hopefully this is a fresh start for us all and we'll all have our October rainbows!!! Ive taken soy, omega 3, royal jelly, preseed, folic acid.... this cycle!! HA!! I was beginning to rattle with all the pills!!! :haha: It feels very strange just taking pregnacare plus now and thats it!!!
Yep...definate aim of this group is to keep us all calm and positive! Not easy but if we stick together we can do this!!!! :hugs: x x x

i know what you mean about wanting ms!!!!!!!! i havent felt it at all and it is concerning me!!!!! when does it "normally" start, i know everyone is different but is that like an average time for MS to start??? like i dont want to be sick but i just have s few symptoms besides sore and full boobs!!!!!!!!

so is getting a second beta test pretty standard in you countries???? because my dr wasnt going to give me one, i had to push for it.

ellabear you should expect ms to start around 6wks into the pregnancy so it's still early for us hun!! Relax!

Regarding the tests, in the uk they don't do any tests until you are about 8-9wks and you have the antenatal appointment at the hospital.

Ellabear- it depends on the reason your Dr is doing the betas. Mine did serial betas to make sure the pregnancy was progressing normally, but if the Dr was just checking for pregnancy he may only do one.

I am having very few symptoms too and it is freaking me out. I had a couple waves of nausea last week and that was it. My boobs are not sore at all, but they weren't sore with my pregnancy with DS either, and I read they often are less sore in subsequent pregnancies.

Welcome wookie :flower: Good luck with the 2nd beta, hope it comes back nice and strong!

Ella - Like Stacie, my doctor did 2 blood draws to make sure the pregnancy was progressing normally. He would have done 2 more this week, to make sure it was still going well, but I told him if he didn't think we needed to do that, I'm fine with the way things are going right now.

Was having waves of MS last night, but it's so sporadic, I'm thinking nothing of it. Maybe just ate something that didn't agree with me.

Im having such a bad day today ladies!! Im so low....i keep comparing everything to last time and im absolutely terrified!!

I spotted right from implantation last time until MC at 8 weeks and again this time im spotting right from implantation!! Im sat here sobbing!! I feel like history is repeating itself!

Sorry to put a downer on this thread just need to let it out x x

Louise why don't go to the gp tomorrow and try to get blood tests for progesterone levels? It sounds as your levels may be too low and that's why you're spotting. Don't feel bad about telling us. We are here to support each other. :hugs:

Im having such a bad day today ladies!! Im so low....i keep comparing everything to last time and im absolutely terrified!!

I spotted right from implantation last time until MC at 8 weeks and again this time im spotting right from implantation!! Im sat here sobbing!! I feel like history is repeating itself!

Sorry to put a downer on this thread just need to let it out x x

Positive thoughts! I am kind of feeling the same way. I don't feel pregnant and I am terrified that I will go to my U/S and see an empty sac again. I know my test results were good, but I am still terrified.

Thanks ladies!!

I hate this PAL esp. when i seem to be going through the same things!

Ive decided im off to the doc tomorrow... need to as least push for a few more tests or an early scan!!! Sooo sooo worried!! x x

I know it isn't easy but you need to relax. At the moment there's nothing you can do so wait until tomorrow and see what the docs say. I guess it could be the progesterone because you're having the same symptom as those with a low one. If it's that is easy to fix to relax.

I know it isn't easy but you need to relax. At the moment there's nothing you can do so wait until tomorrow and see what the docs say. I guess it could be the progesterone because you're having the same symptom as those with a low one. If it's that is easy to fix to relax.

Thanks hun!! Im already in bed so early night for me tonight and a fresh day of PMA and the docs tomorrow!!

Thanks for your support hun!! I really really didnt want to get people thinking about MCs through my worries! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I promise ill be upbeat again tomorrow x x x

Don't worry Louise!! We all think about it at least once a day if not once each hour. This is what mc's do to us. But we have to keep positive and wait for whatever is meant to happen! Can't wait to hear what your doc says!! :hugs:

Louise, I'm so so so so glad you're going to the docs tomorrow. I really think it might have something to do with low progesterone. Definitely push for the progesterone checks again, and ask your numbers. Not sure if he gave them to you last time or not.

Hoping you feel better tomorrow :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->