October Rainbow Babies!!!

Congrats Cazi and Katia!!
Wilbown I hope today went well for you! Can't wait for an update!
Twinkie he's beautfiul! Congrats!

I'm counting down the days until Thursday the 11th. There's so much pressure I can hardly walk. I'll have my last appointment tomorrow for a cervical check before the induction. With all this pain I sure hope it's done something. lol. Seeing these baby pictures and hearing all of the good news on this thread brings tears to my eyes! I'm sooo excited and happy for everyone here. We're so blessed to have our little rainbows coming out left and right.

Hi everyone! Isabelle arrived a little early, 29/9/12. She weighed 6lb 9oz and we are so happy with her :) Definitely worth every bit of worry and stress :) Wishing all who are still waiting lots of love and luck xxx

I think I forgot to update on this thread... sorry!

Liam Oliver was born at 9:48am on September 28th and weighed 9lb 6oz and was 21 inches long. He actually had flipped to footling breech by the time I delivered. Because of this my Dr. said I made a good choice with the c-section, that the version would have bee very risky, since footling breech babies have a higher risk of getting tangled in the cord (that and he had a 15in head at birth- I am glad I didn't have to push that out my hoo hoo ;)) The c-section went fine and recovery was alot easier than I thought it would be! Little guy had low blood suger at birth, but it was corrected with a little supplement. He also had jaundice, but luckily didn't need photo therapy. I was able to breastfeed him for a week, but then he started refusing to nurse, so I have been pumping and bottle feeding. He eats like a champ! He already eats 3-4oz every 3 hrs and I think he is ready to eat a little more at a time!

Here is a pic:
View attachment 491441
He is adorable! Congrats! I haven't talked to you in the 6 months or more! We still haven't had any luck with seeing a fertility doctor changing meds to femera and noveril hcg injections and IUI,This is our that cycle for this then it goes on to daily injections with the current medications and IUI or IVF! I thought for sure this was our month but AF came to town this am!;( I'm so truly happy for you!!!!;)

Congrats Twinkie and rm16! Well done.

Baby Jonah was born by c section on Monday 8th October weighing 8lb 3oz so not as big as expected. At home recovering now. Baby is doing really well. Good luck to those of you still waiting to meet your rainbow babies xxx

congrats wilf, glad to hear you are both doing well x

had my baby on the 20th :) she was born at 38+2 and 2.8kg/6.2lbs

hope everyone else is doing well :)

Attachments

• poppy.jpg
    poppy.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations! She's beautiful!

AFM- Still pregnant, due this Thursday. Deciding whether or not to induce. :-(

Lately everyone over in the third tri board are going into natural labour the day before their induction due date! I hope it goes the same for you x

Hi Ladies! Congrats to everyone who has had their lil' ones. They're absolutely adorable! I'm so excited for this thread and our little rainbows. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update- been a busy and sleep deprived mama.

We had Hunter as planned on 10/11/12! He's my world and we're just so in love with him! :cloud9: I went in the night before to help ripen my cervix a little further before they induced with pitocin. The ripener ended up putting me in labor and I was contracting every minute and forty-five seconds. All was well until later that morning when I stopped responding at 4 1/2 cm. My bloodpressure went up to 190 over 98 and Shortly thereafter baby's heart rate dropped and he wasn't responding well to the contractions. I ended up having an emergency c-section- they didn't even have time to allow me to get completely numb so I felt almost everything :cry:. It turned out that my pelvic opening was too small and the baby was deeply stuck! They got him out though and he scored 9 on both apgars! :happydance: He's healthy as a horse and packing on the pounds. As for me I'm recovering really well and the scar is healing nicely. I did get PUPPS right ater delivery and it's almost completely gone. I aso gained about 10 extra pounds after the surgery due to fluid build up and swelling. As of today I'm down 20 yay! But that's only about half of the fluid as I'm still horribly swollen.

Sorry so long! :) I hope everyone is enjoying their lil ones and those who are still waiting Good Luck and I've got you in my thoughts! :hugs:

Lindblum- Thank you. My induction was scheduled for tomorrow morning, but hubby and I have been trying all the natural induction methods and they seem to be working. Hubby can tell a definite difference in my cervix, so we decided to cancel the induction and give it a few more days! Praying labor comes soon!

Meaggers- Thank you so much for sharing your birth story! Congratulations on your little one! Sorry you had to have a scary and painful c- section!

Hi ladies. It's been a long time. Congratulations to everyone and their rainbows. I'm so thrilled for you!!

We were due today. I had an induction booked but like mom2, I've cancelled to give it a couple more days. My cervix is very primed and I hope she comes of her own accord. She has until the 29th.

Hope to be updating soon with good news.

Xxx to all.

Congrats on all the new bubbas and good luck to those that are still waiting!

Meaggers I had the same prob with fluid retention after my emergency c sec I also contracted something called paralytic ilius as the surgery was so complicated which caused my bowels to completely shut down! A week after having my ill man I still weighed the same as before I had had him but then the following week i lost 15lb as the swelling and water retention disappeared. Praying your swelling goes down soon.

Sleep deprivation sucks doesn't it!!!

Kaida Elizabeth arrived on Sunday 28th at 6.04am after 13 hours weighing in at 8lb 10oz. Was induced for foetal distress (HR kept dropping in utero) - it was touch and go at the end but I got her out myself without intervention just in time :) (just as the doc rushed into the room haha!!)

Emerald, so happy for you! I'm glad she came and is healthy!

Our daughter, Gloriana Michelle, came October 31st at 7:58pm after a pitocin induction that took 10 hours. She just did not want to come! We started pitocin at 10am, my cervix was at 3cm and stayed that way until about 6:30pm! I got an epidural at 4:30pm when the contractions got strong, but it wore off by 7pm so I did all the dilating and pushing with no pain relief! Yikes!
Gloriana came face up and shoulders parallel to the floor. I wouldn't recommend it! By far my most painful and difficult delivery, and recovery. But she is a blessing and worth it all. So beautiful and sweet!

Attachments

• Gloriana's first hair styling.jpg
    Gloriana's first hair styling.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Glori in zebra stripes.jpg
    Glori in zebra stripes.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members