October Rainbow Babies!!!

katia - wow your baby has a lot of room to move! is your bump quite big?

katia - wow your baby has a lot of room to move! is your bump quite big?

Nope I'm measuring 32 weeks! But I've been consistently a few weeks behind since they started measuring me and from scans she's just a small un & has lots of room still :dohh: x

Any earliy little ones as of yet? We're all sooooo close! I'm getting more and more excited everyday. The doctor said I'm officially full-term so anytime he wants to come out is perfectly fine from here on out. If he doesn't come before 39 weeks I'll be getting induced. So two weeks or less left! Woohoo! Last appointment (yesterday morning) I was 80% effaced and cervix was soft and thin, baby's head very low, but not dialated at all as of yet.

How is everyone feeling??

tired and in pain :( i have really painful bh. I had an appointment on wednesday and yay baby is head down, not engaged and not back to back. midwife said she doesn't think labour will be more than 10hrs so im really relieved about that.

meagers, good luck, all sounds good. Hopefully baby will come before the induction date. I've not got anything against being induced, it's just that it's kind of exciting when you go into labour and realise so :)

My little man is still breech, so I have an elective c-section scheduled for Friday the 28th! That is if little guy doesn't decide he wants to come sooner ;) So a week or less for me!

Can't believe how close we all are!!

I had a doc appt Wednesday. He checked me and my cervix was thin, 50% effaced, and 1 cm dilated. I've been walking lots so hoping for more progress next week. Doctor was pretty happy with that though!

Hi everyone, loving all the bump pics!!

Sorry I haven't posted much lately....I have been very busy with a NEWBORN!!!

I ended up having Alfie by emergency c sec on 7th sept at 34 weeks pregnant. I was rushed to hospital in agony with severe tummy pains and they suspected placenta abruption so wanted to deliver straight away I was so scared! When they opened me up they found it wasn't that but I had a litre of blood in my tummy!!! It's very rare but as my uterus was growing it was attaching to the side of my abdomen and causing tears! I lost 2 litres of blood overall and the op was very complicated. I then suffered complications after and got really sick. I was in hospital for a week and Alfie in the special care baby unit for 11 days. He weighed 5lb 3 at birth which was good for 34 weeks.

We are now both home, have both fully recovered and I'm loving being a mummy! It's hard work but definitely worth it! I just can't believe he is here and 2 weeks old and my due date wasn't even until 18th October!!!!

Good luck to everyone else with their upcoming births xx

Congratulations bumpy!

I am so sorry to hear that you had such a difficult time but sounds like you are doing great now!

Enjoy this special time with your little boy :hugs:

congratulations bumpy, glad you are both ok.
sorry you had complications, hope you are recovering well xx

Congrats bumpy...how traumatic. Glad all is well.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. My c section is scheduled for 8th Oct at 39 wks due to baby Jonah being so big (if he doesn't come earlier) so 2 weeks today! Very scared but excited as well.

Have started getting loads of tightenings and period like cramps so something's happening down there!

xXx

Got my date today ladies! 3rd Oct will be my bubs birthday :) scared!!! Hope you're all well, it's been quiet xx

Woohoo!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: It's October!!!

Not long now ladies...only 2 more sleeps for you Katia xxx

good luck katia! hope you have everything ready x

So excited its october! I'm being induced on thursday so hopefully i'l have my baby by the end of the week!

Good luck to the girls who are having their babies this week!! Can't wait to hear your birth stories and see pictures xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->