Octomom

B

Becca xo

I've just watched Octomom; Me and my 14 kids on 4 od & just wondered what peoples opinions on her are? x

i used to think she was amazing & how well she managed etc... But now i cant stand her, she regrets having her children & just in it for the publicity.. Just my opinion though.. X

Does she have a show or something? :shrug: What am I missing? :sulk:

must be an old programme ? these kids were born in 2009 ? sumat like that? i think shes just shocking :nope:

Personally I think she is a nutbag and should be strongly considered for sterilization. I also think her doctor is a nutbag, who in thier right mind would implant 8 embryos into a single mother of 6? :dohh:

he did get sacked tho didnt he ? so he should like!

I don't know if he lost his job or not, never really followed her too closely. He should definitely have his medical lisence yanked though, if it hasn't been already.

yeh he did but when i watched the programme (ages ago ) he sorta acted as the kids dad :? but he isnt , i wonder if shes letting him in on the fame for some money :wacko:

there crazy anyways x

I blame her doctor more than her tbh.

I didnt even know she had a show, but thb I dont have an opinion either way :shrug: I think unless you truly know someone you cant judge :thumbup:

I think she was very irresponsible when she already had 6 kids at home that she could barely provide for.

I think she probably thought she would get a tv deal like Jon & Kate plus 8, but didn't happen, isn't she selling her house because she has no money?

If she has a new program or special or whatever...where can I watch it? :haha:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/octomom-me-and-my-14-kids/4od
^^ That's the show OP was speaking of. I can't watch it in my area, though, as I'm in the States :brat:

EDIT: nevermind, upon googling, the show that OP speaks of is really old...and no new Octomom shows/documentaries are out :shrug: hmm.

I watched the show ages ago and she did seem like a caring mum and I do think she loves her kids but I really just think she has bitten off more than she can chew. I know I would find 14 kids being a single mum very very demanding and I don't think that I would be able to cope. x

No way in HELL I could cope. That's why I would never have 14 kids.
:wacko:

I think it was irresponsible of her to want to have more children than she could provide for. But then, I think it's irresponsible for any person to have children if they cannot provide for them (and not just financially, but emotionally/metally/physically as well).

Her dr should have his license pulled, no way that man should be practicing, very unethical.

Its not even that she had 14 kids in the end, its the fact that she implanted so many embryos and risked every single one of those babies lifes cos she was carrying so many. She's incredibly lucky not to have them all die.

Its not even that she had 14 kids in the end, its the fact that she implanted so many embryos and risked every single one of those babies lifes cos she was carrying so many. She's incredibly lucky not to have them all die.

I agree with this. I also thought that in the documentary she really didn't come across very well or as a very nice person.

yeah, carrying twins is hard enough and risky enough, why the hell would a medical professional implant so many? doesnt seem right to me.

As for as she is concerned i think she did it for attention, which is really sad, i think ANY parent should be able to care for their kids, finicially, emotionally, physically etc, she cant possibly be working, so who on earth is paying for her kids?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->