Octomom

If i wrote what i really thought of her, i would be evicted from BnB :rofl:

V xxx

I think she was very irresponsible when she already had 6 kids at home that she could barely provide for.

I think she probably thought she would get a tv deal like Jon & Kate plus 8, but didn't happen, isn't she selling her house because she has no money?

the only difference is that Kate didn't expect that many kids (her fertility medication caused her to produce too many eggs). But she didn't have the heart to abort them either, especially when it goes against her religious beliefs.

I think it was irresponsible of her to want to have more children than she could provide for. But then, I think it's irresponsible for any person to have children if they cannot provide for them (and not just financially, but emotionally/metally/physically as well).

Her dr should have his license pulled, no way that man should be practicing, very unethical.

I think it was too much. its more than what any body is capable of.

I didnt know she done it on purpose I thought it was an accident that so many eggs where in her, Ok I have no idea how that all works clearly. I thought she was a bit mental when I seen her talking on tv like not all there. With 14 kids I wouldnt be all there either. more than one woman can deal with and unfair on her children.

And peed me off getting back in to some skinny body that looked like she never had kids with in weeks! thats not normal 14 kids later to look like a supermodel.

imagine the serious stomach sag after that. i bet she got a tummy tuck whilst she had a c-section or something.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tomom-ditches-baby-weight-trimmer-figure.html

come on look at her preg she has worse stretch marks than me and I have still got my prego belly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->