Octomum?

lady3

Reaction score
Anybody watching it tonight? I can't wait to see what the family is like. Have all the news stories been true??

Anybody watching it tonight? I can't wait to see what the family is like. Have all the news stories been true??

i am sky plusing it so will hopefully watch it next week if i get chance

Oooh ive missed half an hour of it but watching it now!! omg manic household or what!!

watching it now. Cant believe she expected her Mum to pay for everything for her previous 6 kids :shock: She comes across as VERY selfish.

I feel so sorry for them! How can they possibly be getting the attention they need!!

and all 14 were conceived via IVF as a single Mum :shock:

i think she had sex with the father for some of the children cuz at one point she said she hadnt had sex for 9 yrs bar the time she concieved the octuplets or what ever they r called lol

I felt bad for the babies when they were all lying down and half of them were crying and she just had to ignore them :(

Her mum seems like a cow though.

yeah it was a really weird programm it didnt really make sense and her mum was a tw@t and she was weird.

i feel sorry for the kids, if shes gettin death threats then those kids need to be made safe not posted around the tv to pay for her plastic surgery

I don't agree with her having IVF for every child, when there was no dad for them.

However, I think she is doing the best job she can and I applaud that. I mean when people were in her house helping her care for the kids, they kept giving her kids junk food and she ran around chasing them taking it off them and making sure they were eating healthy. She is trying, and certainly isn't a bad mother like the media make out. She didn't mean to have 8 children, but she obviously loves them all.

She had IVF with the same guy over and over :shock: I never knew that.

She had IVF with the same guy over and over :shock: I never knew that.

Yeh she chose him specifically.. Did you see the part where she was saying she chose him as he was handsome and had straight teeth so her kids wouldnt need braces.

Its a weird setup, and it makes me wonder about her own childhood, but I agree with Raf, I think she's doing the best she can by them. Was horrible seeing them crying though and she couldnt see to them. :cry:

I watched this earlier. What a selfish cow, having all those babies, then saying she regreted it.

Her Mum didnt seem to have a clue and she just came across as she didnt even like her own daughter.

She says she is responsible for her kids, but the American public are paying for them!!!

V xxxx

yeah i agree shes not doin all she can for her kids at all, yes not all mums work but if i had 14 kids i get off my ass n work my socks off to give them the best.

i thought it was awful how the press were hounding her when she was bringin the first 2 babys home how can they be so stupid n do that to babies.

Sarah if u have ski plus u can watch it on anytime :)

It's not really realistic for her to work when she has 14 children, most of who are not at school. That would be way more in childcare than she would make. Besides, she DOES earn. Maybe not in the traditional way, but she gets paid for interviews, photos, etc etc.

that just seems like she using her children to make money n i dont agree with that.

especialy with all the death threats id try my best to stay out of the papers as much as i possible could

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->