o'd late, now awaiting AF...anyone??

emmaboo

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm new here but I've been reading some of the questions. We recently started TTC this month. I am a bit confused because my periods are usually quite regular. I checked my last one and it was 32 days, which seems about right. However, this time around, going by the 32 day cycle, I'm already late. I think I O'd late. I noticed EWCM on the 12th so I think I might have been O'ing then. We BD'd lots around that time.
The weird part is that I had the EWCM only for that one time I checked, we BD'd later that day and the next day (as well as two days before I saw the EWCM). Then I felt normal for a day or two, then I started getting this weird pinching in my uterus. It's not like cramps, it's not as deep, it's literally a pinching feeling. I had that for a few days, from maybe April 15-16. I had really bad period cramps the past two days, like April 20, 21. I even thought I woke up with AF on the 20th because I felt wet like I do when I normally get it, and had cramps. Turns out to be just lots of creamy CM. Now I have that pinching feeling again. Still no AF.
Judging by O'ing on the 12th, I guess I should get AF around two weeks after that? But is it normal to have the symptoms of AF at the normal time if I O'd late? Why all the cramping now?
When can I test? I was thinking Sunday the 26th? Would that be too early? (I took a test today...BFN)

Thanks ladies xo

Hi, i dont have any answers but i would be interested to hear if anyone has because i am more or less in the same boat (although my cycles are longer).
Hope its a positive signs for us both! Fingers crossed

thanks fluffy. i am STILL waiting, though i totally thought i had AF this morning when i woke up. i drudgingly walked to the bathroom trying to make peace with it and then was SHOCKED when it was not there. LOL
so...i am still shooting for a sunday test...otherwise i think i might go to the doc maybe tues or weds and find out what the F is going on!!

how long are your cycles? you're in the same boat? do you have cramps? it's so confusing, isn't it?

symptoms of pregnancy can be very similar to those of af and especially if the cramping is starting much earlier xx

Hey, good to hear :witch: didnt arrive this morning, your stomach sinks doesnt it when you think you hear her broomstick....hag!

My last cycle was 49 days which means if this one is the same :witch: should be here this weekend! I thought i O'd around 12th april had a bit of ewcm but not much (i dont usually have much though) so we :sex: from around the 9th (didnt want to miss the boat), felt confident we had done all we could.....then ....:saywhat: had more ewcm at the begining of this week and twinges quite low down, (BBs are fuller too but this does happen before AF anyway).
So im not sure if my cycle is going to be longer and i have just Ovd this week or whether this late cm could be a symptom of something else :winkwink:
Anyway time will tell is suppose

So will you test Sunday?

i know! i have heard that about the cramping before, i guess i've just never followed my cycle enough to know when it comes. i think i usually get cramps the day before AF, not really any sooner than that. this has been going on for a week and a half.

49 day cycles must be frustrating when TTC!! i get so impatient. that's funny, i think we had EWCM on the same day. i NEVER get it. i pay attention too, and i've never seen it before. i thought i had o'd around the 6th, since that's what ovulation calculators online were telling me (i don't chart, it just goes from cycle date). but then seeing the ewcm on the 12th, i was like HUH? i'm gonna test on sunday i think, since that'll be 14 days after that. that would prob be accurate at that point, right???

how are you feeling? i have the heavy boobs, crampy feeling, extremely tired...and um, yeah pretty b*tchy but that's not that unusual before AF. :) my bf comes home from a business trip on thursday next week and i'd LOVE to surprise him; we both hope it's a BFP so much. i know he was really disappointed when i took a test before he left and got BFN, but if i O'd on the 12th, that would only have been 9 dpo...i don't know!! all of this is so damn confusing.

when will you test??

i would test coz you can get ewcm after OV as well and your cramping sounds like what lots of preggo ladies get - stretching pains! Good luck!

i know!! that's what i'm hoping. the thing is, i have no idea when i actually o'd since everything seems off this cycle. i am really regular and i think it's around 32 days...right now, this is day 36 and nothing...then the EWCM on day 25, that is weird too. so now i have no idea when to test. i took one on wed morning (10 days past EWCM and neg)...so now i have no idea.

Hey Emmaboo, if you can i would wait as long as you can!!! as frustrating as it is:hissy::hissy: Only because you read so many posts on here about women testing really early on, i know :bfp: sometimes can be picked up early but i think i would prefer to wait and give hormones chance to build so you get a really BIG :bfp:!!! How many dpo do you think you will be the day before you BF comes home! you could test the day before!! Then again if you are feeling brave 'F' it and test now :rofl: Let us know, fingers crossed.
I'm going to hold out till next week which in theory would be a week after :witch: is due to land!!!

hey girls i ov'd between the around that time i have had cramping like p pains no heavy cm but my boobs are a little sore could be my bra though have felt a little wiered all week could be the weather who knows,, im not testing till the witch is late as im clockwork !!

thanks ladies. it's so nice to be able to talk to people in the same boat. i think my girlfriends in real life are sick of hearing about it. LOL one of them was like EM, i don't know what EWCM is. haha

sooo, the day the bf comes back i will be 17dpo i think. i was thinking of testing at 14 dpo but maybe i will just wait the extra few days, at least then i can be pretty sure that the results are accurate. otherwise, my AF will come first and answer that question anyways!

i guess i'd really just like to know one way or the other, since i'd like to get into cycle #2 if this one was a bust!

how are you guys feeling today??

Good on you Em, be strong and wait for a more accurate result, its too painful otherwise!!!
Do you feel positive? I'm really unsure some people say they just knew i felt positive yesterday but today???

Hi ladies!
Has anyone tested yet? I've decided to really wait til thurs, the day the bf returns. I feel totally normal now, I feel like I'm already over my af but I need had any bleedig! So strange. I'm guessing af should arrive in a day or two so wish me luk that she stays away a d I get a bfp!! And that you ladies do too!!!

hi im the same i had all sorts of strange things going on now i feel normal apart headaches ,, im waiting on AFshould be wed !!

Well I'm out. :(
AF came today. Ugghhhh. Exactly 14 days after the ewcm. Whyy.
How are you ladies?

Oh no, sorry to hear your out! Put a positive spin on it and welcome your bf back and have a good night out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->